Chapter 5: One in a million.

"I- Chaeyoung I can't answer that.. I have feelings for Momo we are still in relationship.. and you're in relationship with Tzuyu there.. there isn't something we can do about it." you said looking down at the floor and removing your hands from her cheeks as you held her hands instead.

You felt bad that you couldn't do anything about it since your feelings for Momo were also strong and suddenly this month you were starting to feel something about Chaeyoung again.

You were completely right. She was being a little selfish right now, she guessed you couldn't answer this question because it was a complicated one.

She was still feeling those feelings for you and you couldn't say that you felt the same way. You gave yourself to Momo and she had given herself to Tzuyu.

Those feelings that she felt before were still here, and they were strong. She wondered if it would've been different if you two had never got in relationship with your girlfriends.

"I'm sorry if this makes the bond between us worse but I do love Momo and I appreciate the relationship I have with her even if a part of me loves you too." you explained with a raspy yet calm tone. You didn't have the intentions to hurt or anything you just wanted things to work out between you and her without being in relationship or have something romantic.

"I can't even get mad at you for this.." she put back a few tears that almost dropped from her cheeks. You did that to yourselves. She chose Tzuyu over you and you chose Momo over her.

"It's fine, you can love Momo all you want.. I just had to know if there was a chance for me and you again in this lifetime.." she looked down at the floor again. This was all so confusing for her. Her heart hurt, all of this didn't make sense at all.

"Maybe in another lifetime Chaeyoung.. but I'm still your best friend I hope you know that.. We know each other over 20 years now.." you said pressing your fronts together so she could finally look at you and not be so nervous or embarrassed.

You were so close now, she could feel your warm breath on her cheek. She looked at you once more, her eyes were still watery but not as much as before. They were still red though.

She stayed silent now, trying to take these moments in as much as possible. "I love you, in all lifetimes." she mouthed as she looked into your eyes. She couldn't believe she was saying that to you again.

The next morning

You had woken up next to Momo with your arm wrapped around her waist. You were the first to wake up even if you slept last tonight. You gave Momo a sweet kiss on the cheek before standing up from the bed walking towards the bathroom to wash your face and make breakfast for you and Momo.

In the apartment next door..

Tzuyu was already up waiting for Chaeyoung to wake up and eat together. The breakfast was ready, Tzuyu was sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone.

Chaeyoung had slept a little longer than she had planned to, she felt tired even though she got a good amount of sleep tonight.

Once she woke up, her whole body felt warm. Maybe she slept in a good position that made her feel so comfortable and relaxed or maybe it was the thought of you.

She sat up on the bed and saw that Tzuyu had made breakfast for them. It made her mouth water, she was hungry too. She walked over to Tzuyu and gave her a good morning kiss. "Thank you, my love." she hugged her from behind.

"Can we talk.." Tzuyu said as she sat across Chaeyoung on the table, putting her phone down and giving her full attention back to her girlfriend.

Her eyes widened, not expecting Tzuyu to say a statement like this. "Of course, what is it?" Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu up front. Her heart started beating a little faster there was no reason for her to be afraid, she trusted Tzuyu enough to let her speak her mind.