BachiraxOC(Romantic Marriage Fluff, Royal!AU a little smutty at the end)

A 25 year old man with brown hair and yellow highlights adjusted his tie. He was finally marrying the girl he'd loved for years. Thinking back on their journey from her being his best friend's twin sister, to becoming his friend, to becoming his lover, to becoming his fiance, he really felt lucky. And now, today she'd become his wife.

How'd he get so lucky? As he stood at the atlar, he was absolutely awestruck by her beauty. Mei smiled shyly at him, her gentle blue eyes clear of any wedding jitters. It was clear she loved him.

Mei had just been a normal princess once. She could almost have been called an upper middle class girl. But, the sense of elegance she radiated, made it clear she was a high ranking princess. A very graceful one at that. Then, her best friend, Sakura, decided to play matchmaker. Of course, she didn't do this alone. A lot of their friends helped out. But, in the end, she'd succeeded. Now, she was bound to a kind yet crazy boy, who she loved with all her heart. She didn't know how she got so lucky.

Mei arrived at the atlar. "Hey," she mumbled softly, her eyes fixed on him. "Hey, love." Meguru smiled at her, wanting to hold her close. But he knew he couldn't. Not yet. He had to wait.

They said their vows, their eyes full of love. "I can't believe I'm actually here...." whispered Meguru. His best man, Yoichi snickered. "Well, you better take care of my sister, man. You won't find anyone like her." Mei let out a giggle, turning to her bridesmaids.

"Thanks you six. I won't be here without you." Kyoko let put a laugh. "Hey, you managed to charm Meguru, that's not easy, y'know? Obviously we had to do something about it. And he charmed you aswell, again not easy to do. We weren't gonna let you both go about with unresolved feelings."

Mei giggled again. "Hey, I'm not the one running around with unresolved feelings for Prince Princess there." She pointed to a certain feminine redhead man who was Meguru's groomsman. "Awww, c'mon, don't tease meeeeee..." Said Kyoko, faking sadness. Sakura giggled.

"Now I kind of ship you both, instead of Mei and Meguru. You two are goofy as hell." They all laughed. Naomi decided to go get a drink, and left the others behind. Shiori got up and went to talk to Reo, who was also her fiancé. Usagi went to talk to a few of the other guests. Then, 'Prince Princess' decided to ask Kyoko for a dance, leaving Sakura, Mei, and Kagome alone at the table. They joked about for a while, until Naomi let out a whistle. There was a red-faced Kyoko, with her crush kissing her. They whistled and cheered, some of them being like, 'finally!'. Then, Meguru walked up to her.
"It's time for our first dance and cake cutting, wifey. C'mon, let's go." He said, offering her his arm like a gentleman. Mei happily got up. She walked beside him, her long white gown swishing around her legs. Her gown was a collection of lace, net, satin and cotton. It packed tightly around her body. Mei didn't feel like she had a very good body. But, her endless nights spent with her now husband had convinced her that he loved her.
They reached the large, 3 tier cake that stood in the middle of the venue. They knew that Kyoko and Kagome had worked a lot to make this and multiple other things for their wedding as just part of their wedding gift. Sakura had overseen everything, making sure it was all going well. Naomi had decided she wanted to be the planner, and she roped Shiori in aswell. Mei smiled. She truly felt lucky to have such amazing friends, and she couldn't have asked for better. They were the first people she would thank in her wedding speech.
They cut the cake, gazing in wonder at the rainbow slice. It looked amazing, with all the different flavours swirled around. Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate, Pineapple, Mango, Blueberry..... They loved it. Deciding to taste it, they did. It tasted like an explosion of flavour; like a tropical smoothie. Then, Mei spoke up for her speech.

"Firstly.... May I thank my wonderful best friends? Thank you six so much. I couldn't have had such a wonderful wedding without you all, filled with love and joy instead of duty and responsibility. I felt like a girl instead of a princess for once. You girls truly are something. Thank you, mom and dad for supporting my love marriage. Thank you, Yoichi my brother, for always being there, even if you are annoying at times. Thank you Rin, for being by my side as a protective guy best friend. And, thank you to 5 other particular guys, who know I'm referring to them." Meguru also gave his thanks to everyone, then they had a dance.

They finally were free, and hurried to their hotel room, to rest and relax and do.... something else. Eager and lusty for each other, they kissed softly, each gentle, loving kiss conveying all the mixed emotions. Lust, love, trust, respect, contentment.... There was too much to say, and not enough time to say it. His hands slid up and down her body as he started to kiss her neck, undoing the zipper of her dress and helping her kick it off. He started to make a few marks on her neck, each mark possessively claiming her as his. Her core ground into his, hot and needy. "Meguru... Need you, please...," He smirked. "Not tonight love, I'm gonna take my time and enjoy you." He started to undress, his yellow eyes gleaming with lust.

His eyes looked at how darkened her eyes were with desire, and smirked. "You look so fucking pretty right now love. Do you know that, hm? Maybe I might take you on the spot."