One.

^ play the song whenever.

My alarm rang it was 6am and it was a Friday which meant us Pro Heroes had a meeting. I got up finally getting used to being a morning bird.

I took my phone to the bathroom placing it after and played my self-care and self-love playlist.

I had my everything shower and moisturised my body after and put deodorant on.

I straightened my wig before getting dressed as I didn't want to sweat in my clothes, right after I just showered.

I started to get ready putting my hero costume on and then did a natural beauty beat for my makeup.

To Finnish the whole look I sprayed perfume all over myself.

R
I
N
G

I checked my phone to see who was calling me first thing in the morning and turns out it was; Miruko!

I answered putting the phone to my ear.

"Y/n you better be on your black ass way! You know today's meeting is important." She exclaimed.

I grabbed all my stuff trying to get out the house ASAP. (I don't eat in the mornings usually).

"Girl you think I don't know I'm trying!" I yelled at her pressing the keys to unlock my car.

(A/N: Your dream car/ but if I go into detail in later episodes imma just say it's a Mercedes Benz).

"Now get off my phone I need to listen to something other than you whilst I'm driving!" I joked with her, hearing her kiss her teeth on the other side of the call.

"Bye love." ~Miruko
"Bye babe." ~Y/n

I ended the call and connected my phone to my cars Bluetooth playing whichever song came up first.

I drove at a legal limit but fast trying to actually get to an event on time.

And somehow I did-

I pulled up to U.A and I locked my car before rushing into the 'meeting office'. I noticed everyone was there already-

'They better not say anything cause a bitch on time, everybody just early.'
I cursed them in my thoughts.

I sat down in my seat and All Might talked on and on about how the villains are increasing and getting stronger.

Not only to mention, there are much more nomu's so the country in general is just unsafe for people.

"I'm going to put everyone into pairs as we need to be on patrols constantly if we aren't teaching." All might ordered.

We all nodded in agreement. All might called out a bunch of pair names that suited each other best.

I was expecting to be with best Jeanist or Present mic, when All Might called out the most unpredictable name.

"Y/N and Aizawa."

My eyes widened and I turned to him and even though his expressions usually stayed the same he even looked shocked.

Don't get me wrong I've talked to him a few times and he's cool. But he's so introverted and I'm so extroverted so we never really talk talked.

I walked over to him and sat on the chair next to him, "hey partner!" I grinned.

He looked at me with a face that said 'I do not want to be here'.

Even though he was so unapproachable it was hard to deny his demeanour was undeniably attractive.

He gave off this: tall, dark, handsome and mysterious demeanour. That had MANY woman heroes on his dick.

"Can I have your number?" I simply asked with pure intentions, the. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"-so you can show me your schedule so I can know when we can patrol."