Nine.

(Don't play the song yet.)

Oh...

My eyes widened, I instantly made eye contact with Aizawa. He didn't hesitate to check me out but who am I to speak?

He was dressed In all black like normal but it was hot, not to mention a lot of his tattoos were on display.

Also his hair was half tied up and half was let out. It really suited him. And at this point I feel like I already need liquor.

"Close your mouth you're drooling." Mikayla teased whilst pulling my hand to go over to the table.

Hizashi (Present Mic) greeted me in a hug, "hey babe you look good and who's this with you!" He exclaimed

"Everyone this is Mikayla and Mikayla this is- Mikayla?" I introduced and I noticed she was out of it.

I followed the direction she was looking at and it was Hawks looking directly at her. The sexual tension could've been cut with a knife.

I nudged Mikayla mimicking her tone, "Close your mouth you're drooling." Causing her to glare at me.

"Pardon me i'm glad to be here." She politely said now turning her attention to the table of people.

I felt Someone jump on my back, "WHEN DID MY TWO FAVOURITE GIRLIES ARRIVE?!?" Rumi (Miruko) exclaimed.

She passed me a bottle. "Go ahead everybody has already started." She informed me chuckling.

I took a large gulp and it was enough to get me started and so did Mikayla.

Afterwards, everyone kind of split up and did there own thing whether it was drink, chill or go to the dance floor.

I was left with Aizawa and I don't think my mental state would've had the courage to talk to him if I didn't take that drink from earlier.

"Look who's finally decided to talk to me." He spoke and I gulped. He was man spreading and he was looking at me with them low eyes.

"Oh sorry next time I'll ignore everyone and go to his highness first." I sarcastically remarked back at him.

He chuckled at my remark.

He tapped his lap and looked up at me. I looked down at him trying my hardest to resist. "Sit y/n." He told me.

"Are you drunk already?" I questioned, before picking up one of the bottles of drink on the table and taking another gulp.

"Nah just tipsy, sober enough to know what I'm saying and doing." He remarked, keeping eye-contact with me.

I'm seconds away from folding.

(Play the song)

I saw Mikayla run to me, "THEY ARE PLAYING OUR SONG LES GO!" She yelled definitely drunk already.

She pulled me to the dance floor and I just laughed at her antics. I was here to enjoy myself anyways.

When we reached the dance floor Mikayla didn't hesitate to start dancing on me and I heard a bunch of people cheering.

I noticed in the corner of my eyes Hawks approaching and he raised an eyebrow watching Mikayla closely.

"Hey Y/n can I steal her?" He questioned, not once taking his eye of her and I hummed as a reply.

As I backed up, Hawks took over with my job and I continued to dance by myself. I felt someone come behind me and the cologne I could recognise from a mile away.

I decided to give it more energy as I whined on Aizawa, "Didn't take you for a dancer?" I chuckled.

Surprisingly, he controlled me like it was nothing which was also unexpected. He groaned, "I'm not."

His grip of my hips got tighter as I continued.