Hanging out

It's was early Saturday morning when Elena got a text from her boyfriend Pete "hey you wanna hang out at my place ?" Elena replied " sure what time are you thinking" Pete replied "like right now" "ok be there soon" Elena said she quickly got dressed and was about to head out the door when her mom Helen said "where are you going this early?"Elena struggled to find words as she said "um I'm ..uh going to the uh.. mall..Yes I'm going to meet Haley (Elena's best friend ) at the mall" "hmm ok be careful" "ok thanks mom bye" Elena said and dashed out the door . She arrived at Pete's house and he greeted her with a smile she did the same as she went in he led her up to his bedroom and shut the door with the lock, Elena was confused and said "um what are we doing up here?" Pete said "come on Elena we've been dating for 2 years and we haven't done anything good" Elena's face went pale as she realized what he meant "uh yo..you wanna do it with me?!" "Yes!" Pete said, "ok" Elena sheepishly replied
Pete stripped himself of his clothes while Elena followed he put on protection but apparently it was done properly, they did the deed and Elena was ecstatic she said it felt amazing "Pete that was awesome and I would love to do it again some other time" Pete said anytime babe. Elena look at the time and said "uh it's getting late I should probably go now" Pete said "ok would you like me to drop you home" "yes please but you have to leave me two houses down" "ok no problem" he said. After a couple minutes drive Pete dropped Elena off he gave her a quick kiss and said "cya" "ok see you soon then" as she walks off Pete watch's her to make sure that she makes it in safe and drive off. Couple days later Pete texted Elena asking if she would like to take a photo to celebrate their 3 year anniversary she replied "yeah that's a great Idea I'll be there soon"
She got dressed and pack an outfit to change into for the photo and headed downstairs to leave but as she was about to go through the door her mom said "going to hang out with Haley at the mall again" "uh yeah hah" "ok if you say so" " alright bye mom" and once again hurriedly went out the door she saw Pete's car as she was walking to the bus stop and went in "you get dressed quicker than I start my car" he jokingly said and they drove off and reached to the photo center and it was jam packed "holy sh-"Pete said "damn please tell me you made reservations" "well I am pleased to say that I did" "Oh Pete you never cease to impress me" Elena said. They went up to the from desk and and the clerk said "are you guys Pete and Elena?" "Yes" they said "you may go" the clerk said they both went to separate bathrooms to change and came out and prepared for the photo to be taken Elena leaned on Pete's shoulder while Pete gave the photographer a thumbs (click) they both rushed to look at the photo and said "wow this is perfect thank you" "it was my pleasure the photographer said" and left they returned home and they got an email with their picture it looked even better than before...

 They went up to the from desk and and the clerk said "are you guys Pete and Elena?" "Yes" they said "you may go" the clerk said they both went to separate bathrooms to change and came out and prepared for the photo to be taken Elena leaned on Pet...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.