Chapter 3

When Glory got near the large hive-shaped city's, she went in camouflage. If this place is like the poison jungle, they probably don't know of the existence of where I'm from, Glory thought. As Glory walked around she found out on of the tribes of the dragons that lived there, and she didn't like most of them, they call themselves "HiveWings", Glory couldn't find out the other dragons names, the HiveWings kept calling them "wingless", as she walked around secretly, she saw two of the "wingless" dragonets walking around, a male, and female "wingless" dragonet, they both seemed around the same age, they seemed a year younger than Glory. They might be six-year-old, Glory thought. The male wingless dragonet had gemlike azure, bright morpho butterfly blue, and lavender-purple scales, with purple scales on his back, quiet lavender scales on his arms, azure talons, and a purple snout, his body glinted with purple and aquamarine like buried jewels, and his (which Glory found out later what they were called) wingbuds shimmered purple and bright cerulean blue, like sapphires and violets tumbled together, he was fairly small the female wingless dragonet had pale, pearly, bright green scales like those of an elegant caterpillar color, that were lined with golden flecks along her back and tail, she had whorls of cobalt and gold in her wingbuds, and a pale green tail, she had long, furling antennae and scales like sliced gems, from afar, she appeared to be a pale green shape with bits of white, gold, and blue, Glory decided to follow the two wingless dragonet the entire day, she found out their names were "Luna" and "Blue", Luna was reckless, unworried, fierce, bubbly, and cheerful, Luna seemed to care greatly about Blue, and Glory later found out that Luna and Blue were half-siblings.