Chapter 6

Glory walked along the hive with Cricket, and Blue, who had his scales painted orange so he could "camouflage" and dragons wouldn't recognize him, when they got to "misbehavers way" where Blues friend Swordtail was, Blue mentioned that Swordtail gets stuck there often, mostly for being a "misbehaver", when Glory found Blue's friend Swordtail, his face reminded Glory of someone, but she couldn't remember who, Glory had very few memories of her life on the distant kingdoms, the only memory she had very vividly, was when she was going to Pantala, looking behind and saying goodbye to her home, and going to Pantala.. So, what do we do? Cricket asked. I have an idea. . . Glory said. Really? Blue said. Glory swiped out a bottled potion in the pouch around her neck, and flew above Swordtail, she poured the potion on him, and some minutes later, the dragon started too move his muscles, and pounced on Glory.. Swordtail! Blue yelled. What is she? Who are you? And why are you so. . . Weird looking? Swordtail asked. You one too talk, Glory mumbled. Swordtail's wings twitched a bit. You didn't answer the question, he said. Glory, my name is Glory, she said. What kind of dragon are you? Like- a LeafWing-HiveWing? Or something? Swordtail asked. I'm not a hybrid! Glory snapped, I'm a RainWing. What's a Rain-Wing? Swordtail asked. Glory sighed. Did they teach you anything about the distant kingdoms.. Glory mumbled. A RainWing is a dragon from the distant kingdoms, Cricket said. Are there more of you? Swordtail asked. Yes, many more, probably as many of you out there as there are of me, Glory said. Here?! Swordtail said. No! In the distant kingdoms! Glory said. So, what now? Blue asked. Glory glanced at the little wingless dragonet, Glory sighed. We'll go look for your sister, Glory said.