A Hurricane Murder

On a very rainy night, a fisherman is inside his home. A fisherman is reading a newspaper while one of his dogs is eating its food and the other dog is resting.

One, huge lightning struck around the beach, scaring the fisherman and his three dogs. His dogs whimpered with fear after the lightning struck. The fisherman looked outside of the window, something was smoking near the huge beach rocks. The fisherman goes outside to see what is going on, taking his dogs with him. He turned on his flashlight while going to the spot where the lightning struck.

As he makes it there, a mysterious evil sea wizard named Wallace Zeus emerges on the shore after the lightning. "Hey, sir! Are you OK?!" Said the fisherman, in a loud voice for the wizard to hear him well. The wizard looked at him, he came up the rocks by using his magic. The fisherman is shocked by what he sees in the wizard as the man lands on his feet after the shore. "Who are you?" said the fisherman. The wizard gets closer to him and grabs him by the throat. "I am Wallace Zeus, the wizard of the dark magic of the sea, You must be my first victim then," said Wallace.

Wallace throws the fisherman into the ocean with his magic, scaring the dogs away as they run off from him. Wallace Zeus sees the hurricane blowing the pine trees hard, the waves grow strong, the lightning approaches the hurricane and the thunder goes boom. Wallace Zeus walks off, leaving the fisherman to drown and die.

The Next Day... The police investigated around the beach where they found the body of the fisherman. "We have the body of the 60-year-old man here in Jupiter Island, Florida in the Blowing Rocks Preserve," said one of the officers. "What's going on?" asked the man named Kyle Halloran who investigates with the police. "We found a 60-year-old on the shore, it appears that he's killed in the ocean, but no wounds in his body," said the officer.

"So, he drowned in the ocean," said Kyle. "Yes," said the other officer. The cops sealed the fisherman's body in the bag, for them to take the body to the coroner.

Kyle's POV

My name is Kyle Halloran, I am a 20-year-old detective at the police station in Miami, and I have 2 younger twin siblings to take care of ever since we lost our father saving us and our mother from danger, and our mother took us to our uncle for safety before she went missing. Our uncle also takes care of us, he's been a great guardian to us the whole time. Needless to say, I can control water, communicate with sea animals, and even make water. The water ability is called Hydrokinesis, I have the most sea magic in me. I was born a Cancer water wizard with the Pisces Moon and Leo Rising, I was born mixed race, and I started an investigation career after I graduated high school a year ago.

Some people tell stories about mythological gods and goddesses of the ocean, they are powerful beings in the past, and some people were born demi-gods and demi-goddesses like Percy Jackson. Most human beings are living in the world, but some of them were born with psychic abilities, third eyes, and other supernatural beings in the world. There are some myths that people tell about throughout the world, some people say there are mythical creatures that existed, and most people say that there are also mythical sea creatures around the ocean, too. I was almost bullied in middle school, but the bully got karma by the hands of my water when I made him slip and fall on the ground. I taught him a lesson, though. He didn't tell me after that, I was free.

I learn about marine life in the ocean, the fish, other sea animals, and their life cycle. In my zodiac sign, Cancer has a symbol of the crab and it is associated with the water element. Last night there was a terrible hurricane, the fisherman was found alive in the ocean. I believe it's not a suicide. There have been questions in my head: Was it an evil siren that caused him to drown by seducing him with the siren's melodic voice, was it a sea witch or sea wizard who killed him by drowning him, or was it magic that caused him to do it? But I gotta find out who or what caused him to drown or drowned him to kill him. I have the intelligence to solve murder cases like homicides, school shootings, job shootings, and any kind of murder around the coastal town of Miami.

The best mission is to find out where my mom is and where she has gone. She has been missing since I was 10 years old and my twin siblings were 3. And now, it is up to me to solve the clues and bring my mother home.