The Fisherman's Code

Kyle sees the late fisherman's home, so he decides to go towards the home. He found a key hidden under the rug, he stepped away and picked it up from the wooden porch and the rug before he unlocked the door with it. He opened the door, he saw nobody in the late fisherman's home.

He looked around inside, he smelled the wooden house like it was empty but the scent of the ocean flowed through. "Geez, it smells strange in this home," said Kyle, talking to himself.

Kyle goes to the study room, he sees a small safe box on the desk. He pulls out his hands before putting them on, he uses the locket to see the codes, and he turns the combination lock around. To see the codes: first, he turned the knob to number 7; second, he turned to 0; and then finally, he turned to 5. As he got the codes turned in the right direction, the safe was unlocked. When he opens it, he finds a hidden journal there.

"There's a journal in the safe," said Kyle. Kyle pulls out the journal from the safe box. "I'll examine the journal later when I get back to the police station," said Kyle. As he continues to search around, he spots one of the late fisherman's dogs in the house.

"Oh, hey there, wanna treat?" said Kyle. Kyle pulls out a dog treat and holds it to give it to the dog, the dog comes over to take the treat in his mouth to chew and swallow. "Yeah, good boy," said Kyle as he petted the dog. The other two dogs come out of their hiding places and meet Kyle. "Where did you guys come from?" asked Kyle as he petted the three dogs.

The dogs guided Kyle to the fisherman's bedroom, Kyle viewed the bedroom and then the pictures of the fisherman and his family. Kyle finds a cabinet opened, he opens another side of the cabinet to search. He discovers the lighter, the first aid kit, and the map.

"There's a map," said Kyle as he picked the map out of the cabinet. "It seems to me that he went to travel somewhere," said Kyle as he viewed the mysterious map, but the key fell. Kyle spotted a key on the ground, he picked it up. "I gotta examine the evidence right away, I gotta take the dogs with me, too," said Kyle, talking to himself.

After searching the fisherman's house, Kyle returns to the police with the evidence. Kyle takes the dogs to the shelter, Kyle examines and reads the fisherman's journal on the first page before turning to the other pages of the journal.

I've been sailing in the seas for years since I was in my teen years, there have been a lot of quests around this world. When I went to the mysterious village in my 20s, I saw the natives meditating on the statue of their late chief. They told me that their late tribal chief was murdered by an enemy, but they caught their enemy and took him to execute him.

The enemy was the sea witch, but I never even knew his name or who he was. Others say that his own kingdom has exiled him because of his evil motives towards them and the natives. After traveling, I focused on my wife, my dogs, and my two sons. We're still fishing at the beach.

One of my sons, Lance, followed in my footsteps to be a fisherman. He's good at fishing. I just hope that my sons are doing so well when I'm on my last days being an elderly man. I just don't want my sons to get into any trouble like curses, drama, and other obstacles get in the way. I want them to live positively.

There are secret codes to unlock and uncover mysteries in this world, I kept some of the treasures with me to protect them in my home.

While Kyle is examining the journal... Evan comes by to talk to Kyle. "Hey, Kyle, what took you so long?" said Evan. "Well, I was looking around the beach and then met a woman named Scarlett before I went to the fisherman's home to investigate," said Kyle.

"Wait, you talked to a girl named Scarlett?" said Evan. "Yeah, she has red hair and she's mixed race like me," said Kyle. "Oh, I see what's happening. There's love going on between you and her," said Evan, teasing Kyle. "Oh, stop! It was the first time we met and then we talked," said Kyle, talking about Scarlett. "I think my sister knows her, they went to college together," said Evan. "For real?" said Kyle. "Yeah, they were college classmates, though. Some people in the course admired Scarlett because of her mermaid core looks," said Evan. "Mermaid core?" said Kyle, wondering what mermaidcore means.

"It's an aesthetic type of mermaid-like outfits, seashell jewelry, and stuff like that," said Evan. "Oh," said Kyle. "What's that, a journal?" said Evan. "The late fisherman's journal, I'm examining the evidence right now," said Kyle. "Oh," said Evan. "Yeah, I even found the dogs and took them to the animal shelter for safety, too," said Kyle.

At Kyle's home, Kyle picks up the jar of ocean water he collected and uses some of it to perform a beautiful, pure sea witchcraft in his spiritual prayer closet. He placed the ritual plate on his altar, put a small glass cup in the middle of the plate, spread the sand around the cup, placed the 6 aquamarine towers around the cup, and on the sand, he poured the ocean water into the holy grail cup before pours the grail of ocean water into the small cup on the ritual plate and then placed the blue floating candle into the small cup of ocean water. He lights the floating candle on the cup of ocean water.

Kyle lights his incense on the holder, the incense begins to spread the scent that smells like a wonderful ocean and a purifying sea salt combined in his room and begins to invoke the orisha statues of Olokun and Yemaya on the cooling, beautiful almost full moon night.

Kyle holds the pearl mala prayer beads in his hands while praying, smelling the ocean scent from the incense and the slight breezing wind from the opened window. Listening to the sounds of the ocean outside, the moonlight hits in the twilight dawn.

The flame of the candle grew high during the sea ritual, connecting with the ocean's energy. The answers had arrived to Kyle after praying, the voices of the water orisha deities came to his mind.

"Kyle... Kyle, hear us... Hear our voices, you must find answers in your world. We hear your prayers, we will help you find a way. Manifest and burn to give us the message from you," said the voices inside Kyle's mystical mind. Kyle writes down his manifestations on the bay leaves he collected.

The first bay leaf: Protection

The second bay leaf: Healing

And the third and final bay leaf: Psychic Abilities

Kyle burns the three written bay leaves (one at a time) and then places them on the other ritual plate. "Hey Kyle, are you praying to the water deities again?" said Lena, who knocked on the door, along with her twin Glyn. "Yes, why?" asked Kyle. "Uncle Danny said it's dinner time," said Glyn. "And it smells like beach water and some kind of leaves burning in the room you're in," said Lena. "It's the bay leaves I burn, I'll be right down any minute," said Kyle. "OK, we'll tell him you're coming downstairs," said Glyn. "Thank you," said Kyle, giggling a little.

"Mother, I wonder where you are now," said Kyle, looking out of the window as he was thinking about their missing mother. Kyle looks at the moon shining on his handsome face.

At the caves, Wallace Zeus discovered them as his new lair and he then performed his dark witchcraft. In his magic, he discovers the missing woman had 3 children and the man who fathered them died a hero and then foresees the children have grown up after their mother went missing and one of them is a good sea wizard.

"I guess the firstborn child inherited his mother's sea magic in him," said Wallace.