The Misty Seas

In the police station of Miami...

The fisherman's body is in the coroner's room, for the coroner to examine the body. Kyle is examining the new case of the fisherman's murder in a folder. "Hey, Detective Kyle, we have the eyewitnesses say that they saw a mysterious man in the city. They said that he snuck into one of the clothing stones with no one inside the store last night," said Kyle Halloran's boss, Tobias Huss. "Really?" asked Kyle. "Yep," said Tobias. "I'll be sure that we'll investigate the clothing store, too. I'll call Evan about it, too," said Kyle. "Good idea, Detective Kyle," said Tobias before he headed to his main office.

Kyle calls Evan about the case of "the mysterious man" sneaking into the clothing store that night.

"Hey, Evan, are you coming to the clothing store with me and the others to investigate?"

(Kyle, on the phone)

"Yes, I am. I'm on the way,"

(Evan Talisman, on the phone)

"OK, good,"

(Kyle, on the phone)

At one of the fashion stores in Miami, Kyle, Evan, and the other cops examine the store. The store was almost damaged, but only four racks of clothes got wet and there were wet footprints on the floor.

"Seems to me that this place is almost damaged but wet." Said Kyle. "And the clothes and the floor are wet, too," said Evan. "There's more, someone left wet, sandy footprints around the clothing store. All around the place," said Reggie Smith, one of the cops. "We've got to take it as a sample," said Kyle. "Agreed," said Evan. Kyle takes the tube, collects sandy evidence, and closes the tube before putting it in the evidence bag that Evan is holding. "OK, that should do it," said Evan. "Yep, after we investigate the store, we gotta take the evidence with us and then the police station for sure," said Kyle. "Agreed," said Evan. "I gotta go check the beach to see if there's evidence left around there," said Kyle. "OK, I'll let the chief know," said Evan. "Thank you," said Kyle before he left to go investigate back to Jupiter Island.

Back to Jupiter Island, Kyle walks around to look for evidence. The sky is cloudy, the wind blows with a little breezing energy. Kyle takes a picture of the misty Jupiter Island, he continues walking. Almost at the Blowing Rocks Preserve, he hears a beautiful female voice singing in the mist.

I've been watchin' you for some time

Can't stop starin' at those ocean eyes

Burning cities and napalm skies

Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes

Your ocean eyes

"It sounded like a woman singing on the beach, it sounded so... beautiful. I gotta see who's singing out there," said Kyle, talking to himself. Kyle goes to look for someone who is singing as the beautiful voice continues singing.

No fair

You really know how to make me cry

When you gimme those ocean eyes

I'm scared

I've never fallen from quite this high

Fallin' into your ocean eyes

Those ocean eyes

I've been walkin' through a world gone blind

Can't stop thinkin' of your diamond mind

Careful creature made friends with time

He left her lonely with a diamond mind

And those ocean eyes

As Kyle goes to the rocks, he sees the woman with dark red ginger hair who is sitting on the big rock and watching the ocean. He hears the same voice from her, he is amazed by the woman's beautiful voice. The wind was blowing her beautiful, wavy long hair, her blowing wavy hair covering her face, and Kyle almost saw her face. The woman was wearing a white dress, a real, shiny turquoise pendant around her neck, a white silky lace coat, and a cowrie shell anklet around her right anklet.

"My god, who is she? She's so beautiful," whispered Kyle, talking to himself. Kyle takes a picture of the woman sitting on the big rock, the woman hears the click from his camera and turns her head to look at him with a startled look on her face. The woman has light brown eyes, she is mixed race: black and white, and has a beautiful face. "Oh, I'm so sorry, miss. Didn't mean to scare you and... take a picture of you without permission. But you're so beautiful, I'm sorry," said Kyle, starting to become concerned. "It's OK, I'm not angry about it. You're not in trouble," said the woman who gave a peaceful smile. "Oh, ok," said Kyle. "I'm Scarlett Moonstone, and you are?" said the woman, Scarlett Moonstone. "I'm Kyle... Detective Kyle Halloran," said Kyle. "It's so nice to meet you, Detective Kyle." Said Scarlett as she stood up on the rock. Kyle walks to the shore to meet Scarlett.

"Wow, um, you look like you came from the ocean," said Kyle. Scarlett giggled. "Some people say the same thing to me when they admire me because the way I dress is so spiritual and I even go to the beach a lot. I connected with the ocean's energy when I was a young girl," said Scarlett. "I see, are you a Cancer person like I am?" said Kyle. "Actually, I'm Virgo. A Virgo woman with a Cancer moon and Libra rising. Cancers are wonderful nurturing beings and the Cancer's planet is the Moon. Cancers are deeply intuitive, emotional, and kind. Seems to me that you were a Moonchild when you were born Cancer. Virgos are also kind, practical, hardworking, and organized, their symbol is the woman aka the Virgin," said Scarlett. "Wow, really? How did you know?" said Kyle. "I'm an astrologer, I studied astrology and learned about it when I was 13. So, what were you doing out here on Jupiter Island?" said Scarlett. "Well, I'm... looking for evidence that someone left on the beach while checking the beach, the fisherman was murdered in the ocean," said Kyle. "Oh my, really?" said Scarlett, shocked to hear the news. "Yeah, we even found evidence in the clothing store first when the mysterious man snuck into the store all wet, and his footprints left with wet sand on the floor, we believed that he was the suspect in the fisherman's murder. So we're working on a case," said Kyle.

"I heard the news about the store on my computer, too, it was just. Wow!" said Scarlett. "Yeah, so what are you doing around the shore?" said Kyle. "I was watching the beach, listening to the wonderful sounds of the waves. Dancing free-spiritedly with a beautiful energy inside while my son is at school," said Scarlett. "You have a son?" said Kyle. "Yeah, his father - my late boyfriend got shot and killed by a racist 45-year-old man. The killer was arrested and sentenced to 19 years in prison. I miss my boyfriend. Me, his family, and my family remain to be family to each other after his death, so we keep in touch," said Scarlett. "I'm really sorry for your loss, how old were you when I had your son?" said Kyle. "I was 17 years old when I was pregnant with my son, I graduated high school while I was 19 though, so I'm currently 30 years old with my elementary school kid," said Scarlett. "Oh," said Kyle, nodding with understanding. "I gotta get going, my friends are waiting for me to go to the bookstore," said Scarlett as she winked at Kyle before she left. "OK, see you later," said Kyle. "Bye, detective. By the way... You're so handsome," said Scarlett as she stopped momentarily to look at Kyle before continuing to leave the Jupiter Island - Blowing Rocks Preserve.

Kyle blushed at her charming, departing words, before snapping himself out of it to continue looking for evidence around the shore. Kyle sees something shiny in the sand, he pulls out the brush and uses it to uncover the sand by brushing it off. The shiny object hidden in the sand is revealed to be the locket with a symbol of the eagle, he looks at the back of the locket and there is the code: 705.