König w/ a Petite S/O

Warnings: 18+, Implications of smut, brief descriptions of smut, implications of masturbation, no pronouns used for Reader except 'You', fluff, teasing, soft König, mention of being stood up, profanity, etc.

♡ AAAAAHHH

♡ Before you and König even started dating, he often saw you around, and, as one's first thought of him would likely have been 'Tall', his first thought of you had been 'Small'.

♡ More specifically, tiny perfect petite little angel for whom he had a nigh-baseless obsession over.

♡ His hulking frame belied the agony he felt whenever confronted with the possibility of having to talk to anyone.

♡ But you weren't just anyone.

♡ Yet, he was still shit-scared that he'd end up making a fool of himself when he eventually plucked up the courage to speak to you, but his desperation to just hear you, to put a voice to your face, almost outweighed that crushing terror.

♡ Almost.

♡ You ended up initiating a conversation first upon seeing him reading the same book as you.

♡ Your initial introduction seemed to make him jump out of his skin, but as you eased into a conversation, one which König became more and more responsive to, any social fear he'd felt thawed, giving way to an intellectual, eloquent König he often reserved for his thoughts alone; conversations with authors long dead and buried.

♡ It all blossomed up from there.

♡ The closer you become, the more comfortable König was with having physical contact with you, though he has dreamed of it for many nights prior to your meeting.

♡ He was more concerned that you wouldn't be comfortable with him, but you surprised him by initiating first, linking your arm with his as you walked back from a movie theatre one evening.

♡ The gesture was not inherently romantic, nor was it indicative of mere friendship. Somewhere right in the middle - an ephemeral in-between.

♡ After that, König felt more confident with initiating first.

♡ But he didn't want to seem too desperate.

♡ You were back at his apartment (a common occurrence now, your friendship three months strong), watching a horror film, when a particular twist had you jumping, wanting to grip onto something for dear life.

♡ König is an extremely attentive man, and he noticed this, and how you (conveniently) had nothing to hold onto.

♡ Except for...

♡ König took a leap of faith and slid his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer.

♡ You looked up at him, the fear stiffening your features softening.

♡ When you didn't pull away, König took that small step towards his (and hopefully your) end goal, already having breached the first chasm.

♡ "Don't worry," he said, his accented voice light yet serious, eyes gleaming with promise. "I'll protect you."

♡ From then on, you held hands everywhere you went.

♡ 'Platonically', of course (for now, at least).

♡ König marveled at how much smaller your hand was than his.

♡ He has a weak spot for when you wrap your fingers around just one of his fingers, making him feel even bigger than he already is.