⁞005⁞

————————⁂————————

⁞005⁞

«» Uncertainty «»

"John B, we gotta go!"

Achilles whisper-yells as JJ clings onto him under the broken window of one Mrs. Lana Grubs.

The two blondes had decided to drop by John B's a couple of hours ago to get his mind off of the whole Scooter Grubs-has-Big-John's-compass-in-his-boat thing, and instead, John B decided to drag them with him to see the wife of the dead guy.

Here they were, hiding under the window sill, so the fucking maniacs who are assaulting poor Lana don't see them.

"Is that paint?" JJ whispers this time as a powdery substance sprinkles all over their hair.

"Yes, it's paint!" John B whispers back as he tries to see inside.

Achilles yanks John B down right before one of the men sees him and signals for him to stay down, as JJ is still holding on for dear life on his left side.

Finally, the men leave the house, grumbling about not having something.

"Dude, those were the guys that shot at us!" JJ points out as they leave, and John B dashes inside the run-down house.

"Mrs. Lana?" The three start to call out as they spread out.

"Mrs. Lana?" 

"Mrs. Lana!" Achilles calls out as he spots her on the floor near the door, crying and in tears.

"Mrs. Lana, are you okay? JJ, call the cops." Achilles calls out again as he kneels in front of the woman.

"No cops, please!" Lana continues to cry as John B kneels next to Achilles.

"Mm, that's not good. Come on, dude. Let's just go!" JJ's jitteriness was not helping the situation at all.

"Wait. Wait. What do you know about these guys?"