Chapter 7

"And that's why you're tied up." Elysia explained to me the viewing when I was 'gone'.

"I see but your logic is flawed, Elysia, that's not me," I argued while the ropes were still on my body.

"~Yes it is~."

"Elysia I did not flirt with you, it was a different version of me and I only complimented you on your beauty."

"~Playing dense are we! Eden let tag team him.~"

"Should we intervene?" HoT asked

"I won't. I want to see his expression when he suffers." HoV responded first with a sadistic smile.

"Can I join the tag team, I wanna bully the Overseer too," The Purple Elf playfully joined in.

"~Yeah the more the merrier. Two elves and one Golden Diva, ganging up on an Evil Overseer~."

I am in danger.

This is all you're fault if only your social skills were on par with your brain

Be quiet Vivian, I am about to get jumped.

"Bronya is mortified and curious about what's about to happen," HoTr said

"Bronya-oneesan, I don't think we should look." Seele covered her eyes with her hands but a small gap could be seen between her fingers, and Veliona looked from behind.

"Kallen-dear please help me, I do not want to be jumped." I pleaded for help but she suddenly gave me a thumbs up and whispered "Good luck."

TRAITOR!

That was the same result as when I looked at Rita, Durandal, and Sushang.

"We wouldn't do this so-called 'jumping', Mr. Apocalypse we just want to ask some questions," Eden said then continued

"You claim that you didn't directly say it but shall we test it if you've unintentionally flirted with her right now isn't that a wonderful idea."

Elysia went up to my face, her eyes piercing my ever-being "~So Kouhai do you still think I am beautiful~."

Everyone looked at the scene with amusement. The proud and arrogant Overseer is put in an uncomfortable position all because of his mouth and one Pink Elf. 

"...I can't answer that question."

"~Huh, didn't you already do though~."

'HAHAHAHAHA'

A creepy, nerve-wracking laugh filled the theater.

The mask showed itself again.

'How wonderful, I am enjoying the play you're providing Ms. Elysia but I don't think you should probe the Main Actor of this viewing but we could skip you're part.'

"~Fine, I'll stop bullying my Kouhai and watch like a good girl~." She teased. 

"Must you say it like that Ellie?"

"~Yup~"

"So this is your room, if I had to describe it with only one word is very pink. It perfectly fits you."

"~Fufu~." Elysia giggled.

"~Why thank you!~"

"What is the next lesson, Elysia-senpai?"

"We're still doing these so-called lessons," Sirin questioned.

"Yes Dear, some of them are quite helpful to some degree...I think." Cecilia patted her while saying so.