Chapter 12

A/N: To be honest with you guys...I might not have another chapter of this...Writing the reactions and the story is burning me out instead it feels like a chore...I am legit going to read all of Honkai's Impact Story all of 42 Chapters of Part 1, Part 1.5, and Part 2 to make the full Otto Apocalypse experience the whole story no reactions...An Honkai Star Rail one might be possible...The End of this chapter is all story no reactions...Sorry and...This has 20k Word Count.

See you next time as I traumatize you with Mr. Otto Apocalypse!

"Seele," I asked the blue-haired girl.

"Yes...Mr. Apocalypse." She turned her and innocently responded.

"I am very sorry if I have any involvement in this viewing."I crossed my arms and said.

Seele shook her head, "What makes you think that you have any involvement in this...Mr. Apocalypse?"

"A sorta feeling or intuition of some sort." I held my chin making a thinking pose.

"I am sure it'll be fine if you have some involvement...I hope it'll do some good in this world." She's too innocent...I can see why Veliona would threaten to destroy the world if something happened to her.

The Big Three Herrscher started their conversation.

"That's highly suspicious, Otto asked that question...What type of crazy stunt is he going to pull now?" Finality Kiana thought out loud.

"If he dares to hurt Seele...This Bronya is blasting him and then taking pictures of his defeat along with drawing an evil mustache on his face." Bronya declared coldly.

"Would he though? I think she might be mentally broken with his sheer daringness but I think that still counts as harming her." Origin Mei said.

"Hey, Mophead got any predictions for what's about to happen?" Tesla asked her blue-haired friend.

Einstein thought about it for a moment, "Possibly a dramatic conclusion, the Sea of Quanta is quite a mysterious place...Not much is known about its rules but...A very strange and dangerous place...I also expect a quite explosive show."

"That's the conclusion that I am expecting as well since this viewing has been quite 'mind' blowing." Welt chimed in.

"Liya you think we're getting a Brother in the Orphanage," Rozaliya asked her twin sister.

"Roza...I always wonder why there are no boys in the Orphanage but there might be a tragic ending to this and we won't have a Brother who won't call us big sister."

"You're just being negative we'll get a Big Brother one day."

"Those chances are zero...Like how many people show up to our show."

"We have plenty of people that like our show!"

"The audience is mostly from the Orphanage you do know that right?"

"Goddamn it, Matsuka! Liya is bullying me!"

I always wonder why does Honkai Energy favors the Gender of Females when Honkai Adaptability is involved...Prometheus must really hate me! I thought I had a good relationship with your Sister little Vivian.

Cope and Seathe you'll never reach the truth.

To be or not be that is the question...Is life meaningless because we're merely a speck of dust in this cold dreadful Universe but...Why cry in this existential crisis when can you laugh? Who cares if you're just an ant in this depressing World, be an Idiot, a walking Calamity who brings Miracles and joy to all!

"Sakura, look, Otto's doing an evil smile...I bet he's planning something devious, we have to keep a close eye on him you know...Watch him very closely." Kallen whispered to her Lover.