(2) Stinger X Reader: Enemies to Lovers

**AUTHOR'S NOTE: Why hello there everyone, long time no see. Apologies for not updating in awhile, life has been... interesting.

P.S. plz leave recommendations plz and thx

XOXO

"Stinger, get the FUCK away from me!" I shrieked at my mortal enemy Stinger. "I've told you, enough is enough! I DON'T want to get back together, I DON'T forgive you, and your breath smells rancid as FUCK."

"B-b-b-b-bbb-b-but Y/N I LOVE you, I'm so sorry that I cheated on you with Bobby he didn't mean anything I swear! We can still get back together, I mean we threw a rose into the rose fountain we're meant to be!" Stinger begged, trying to catch up to me as I tried walking away. He grabbed at my wrist but I wanked my arm from him spinning around.

"BullSHIT, Stinger. I saw you griddying on him at  Front Street Social don't act like that wasn't you, I know how you griddy," I scolded him. "And as for the rose... fuck your rose, it means NOTHING anymore. You broke the sacred tradition. If it means that much to you... ask Bobby to do it with you," I cried, running off for good...

.

.

.

It was a week later and I was leaving the con with my bestie Olivia. We were heading towards the Colony for a stinger wrap when I realized that we were about to reach the rose fountain. 

"Can we PLEASE not walk right past the rose fountain, Olivia? The pain is still too much," I asked her, not wanting to think about Stinger.

"No, why? Have you still not talked to Stinger?" She asked. I shook my head 'no.' Now that I think about it, I haven't even SEEN him since our last fight. 

"He's tried texting me but I've been ignoring him. He said that he'd win me back but I highly doubt that. He would have to do something EXTRAVAGENT," I explained.  

We slowly began walking up to the rose fountain when all of a sudden a flash mob popped out in front of the fountain and began dancing to the song "Perfect" by One Direction... my favorite band. As I scanned the crowd, my eyes suddenly found STINGER??? I gasped as he began to griddy towards me. As he came up to me, he pulled a rose out from behind his back, getting to one knee.

"Y/N... I am so sorry for griddying for anyone other than you. And I am sorry for tarnishing the tradition of the rose fountain. Front Street Social turns me into an actual insect sometimes and I hate that, I only ever want to be a fake one... with YOU. Please accept this apology," Stinger poured his heart out as PRISM comes out to perform "You And I" by One Direction. I stared at him, baffled by the though put behind this.

"I... yes, I forgive you... but also Stinger, I have something to tell you..." I murmured, realizing that I needed to tell him something HUGE.

"... what is it Y/N???" Stinger asked slowly.

"... I'm pregnant, Stinger... we've griddyed too close to the Sun and now I'm expecting..." I exposed, causing a hushed whisper to fall upon everyone. Stinger gasped, but then began to smile widely.

"SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Stinger screamed, which in turn made everyone start griddying together, the flash mob and PRISM beginning again but this time to the tune of "Up All Night" by One Direction as Stinger and I tossed our new rose into the fountain... which is the only good option for this scenario, really.