𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚.

10 years ago...

"Sunoo stay still! You're making this harder." Riki complained, holding the other boy's shoulder with one hand as the other toyed with his hair.

"Then be more gentle, it feels like you're pulling my hair out." Sunoo whined. He was currently sitting on the floor, in between Riki's legs, the latter seated on the couch with multiple ribbons piled onto his lap. Ribbons that he had "borrowed" from his older sister, Konon.

The younger of the two had decided it would be a fun idea to try and tie Sunoo's hair with the ribbons to, in his words, "make him more prettier." One problem, Riki had never actually tried styling anybody's hair before and found it harder than he thought it would be.

"Oh, I think I got it.." the Japanese boy said, managing to tie a mediocre-looking bow. After he had gotten the hang of it, he made another small pigtail, trying his best to make the elder's hair look symmetrical.

"Let me see!!" Sunoo sat up eagerly. "Check the bathroom mirror" Riki told him, leading him to the said place. As they entered, Sunoo hopped onto a small stool so he could look in the mirror, immediately squealing at the sight.

"I love it! It looks so cute!!" he said, clapping his hands in joy. Riki grinned at this, finding the other boy adorable.

"It's because you're cute!" Riki giggled. This made Sunoo smile widely while he stepped off the stool. "Thank you Ni-ki!~" He squealed, embracing the younger male. Riki hugged back immediately, smiling harder at the nickname.

Riki's mother happened to walk in at this exact moment, cooing at the adorable sight. "Aww, Sunoo you look beautiful! Did Riki do this to you?" she laughed.

"Yeah! He made me prettier!!" Sunoo beamed. The woman chuckled at the child's endearing behaviour. "He certainly did, good job." She said, patting her son's head affectionately.

"Oh- Sunoo, your mom called, she wants you to go home now." Riki's mother said carefully. She knew they would put up a fuss, the two never liked being separated.

"What? Noooo, he has to stay longer." Riki whined, clinging to the other boy. Sunoo nodded, looking up at the woman with pleading eyes.

The lady chuckled, "you can play more another day. Sunoo, your mother really needs you right now." She said.

"...Fine." Sunoo pouted as he reluctantly let go of Riki. "I'll see you later, Ni-ki!!" He smiled, walking to the front door.

"Awww...come back really soon!!" Riki said, following his friend. He waved out to him, already excited for their next playdate.

Which....never came.

-♡-

hehee