𝙩𝙬𝙤. - 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

'Weirdo, why was we staring at me like that?' Sunoo thought as he stared out the car window, resting his cheek on his palm.

The ride back to Sunoo's house was silent, with neither of the two speaking a word. Sunghoon was usually quiet like this but it was a bit unusual for Sunoo, who usually tried starting some kind of conversation.

For some reason, the earlier encounter with the stranger was still bothering the boy. 'Maybe he recognized me? But how...I don't think I know him. He looks a little familiar though..'

"Are you okay, Sunoo? You're not driving me insane with your annoying ass voice for once." Sunghoon speaks up.

"Huh? Oh yeah, just thinking." Sunoo responds, not even acknowledging the fact he just got insulted, which was also odd.

Sunghoon could sense something was bothering his friend but he shrugged it off for now. If he didn't want to say anything, it was fine.

Soon, they reached the younger boy's home and bid farewell to each other.

"I'm home!" Sunoo announced as he immediately threw off his shoes and raced to his bedroom. He jumped onto his bed and let out a tiny squeal of happiness.

Unfortunately, his little moment of peace didn't last very long because his phone started buzzing repeatedly.

Rolling his eyes, he took his phone out of his pocket and muttered, "what now.."

fruit salad 🤭🍎🥭🍉🍊🫐🍑🍇

hoonie

jungwon...

why would you say yes to jay 💔

i unfriend u

literallyacat

😭?

did i do smth wrong

ddeonu

hyung is just sulking bc he couldn't spend alone time with his precious jongseongie  👎

I'm glad you came wonnie

or else I'd be thirdwheeling them >:((

hoonie

shut up sunoo

nobody likes u

ddeonu

yk damn well that is not true 🤡🤡

only you don't like me

literallyacat

sorry hoonie hyung 😞😞

but jay hyung basically begged me to come

idek why

hoonie

...

ddeonu

damn 🫢

hyung I can hear your heart cracking from here

[read by 2 users]