after

"DADDDDDDD RICK STOLE BIGFOOTTT" Sophie glanced at Keefe in the kitchen, who had spread all his art tools over the bench, he shrugged. "that has to be the 50th time today hes done that, lemme just finish this" Sophie rolled her eyes and sat down next to her other daughter, Isla, who was 15 and was almost as good at art as Keefe. Sophie peered at what she was drawing: a portrait of a extremely detailed boy was on the page, he was black and white but Sophie could tell he was handsome, and that she'd never seen him in her life. she frowned "Isla, who exactly is this boy you are drawing?" Isla shut the art pad with a 'smack' "uhh-no, nothing..just-" "DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HE WON'T GIVE IT BACKKK COMMMMEEE HEERE- OUCH! STOP IT YOU BABOON OWW" Keefe grabbed a paint brush and a tub of purple paint, "c'mon here Rick, and stop hurting your sister." Sophie, distracted from the drawing stood up. "Um, Keefe, what do you think your doing with that??" "Don't you worry," He said "Its fatherly business and my duty, because as her farther, i must get Amys teddy back," he started walking up the stairs toward the bedrooms. "something tells me this is going to end in chaos and purple paint covered walls" Sophie mumbled, sure enough, about 20 seconds later, she heard "AGHHH DADD THERE IS PAINT IN MY HAIIRR STOP STOP STOP" "Er..Amy, um hold still i'll just try to- AGHH, RICK! ugh"                                                                                                                                                                    "um. i'm outta here" said Isla, getting up in her hands her pencils and art book.

"where are you going?" asked Sophie sharper then she ment to, she was still suspisisious about the drawing she had seen in Islas book.

"wha- um, just outside to say hi to Silveny..,gee" Isla glanced back at her mum and Sophie saw nervousness in her brown eyes....yeah Isla was definitely nervous and...was that..guilt? Isla turned and opened the door to go outside, then shut it behind her with a 'wam'. Sophie sat back down on the couch and couldn't stop the feeling that her oldest daughter was hiding something.

"DADD I CAN'T SEE!! I HAVE PAINT IN MY EYES"

"SERVES YOU RIGHTT!"

"SHUT UP"

"I DON'T SHUT UP, I GROW UP AND WHEN I LOOK AT YOU, I THROW U-"

"STOP STOP I HATE YOU"

"*sigh* guysss enough ok? i'm all up for a joke but i'm kinda a purple paint puddle right now and its totally messing the hair so plea-OI!"

Sophie sighed, how was she ever going to think in this house???