Secrets

"I can't believe i'm actually doing this" Sophie shook her head. The whole family except for Isla who was still 'apparently' with Silveny  was in the Enchantia Haven (ik the name for their house isn't the best buttt) barthroom and Keefe, and Amy were in the bath scrubbing furiously at the bits of skin (most) that had paint on it, with Sophies help. Rick had point blank refused to have a bath with Amy as he said she was a 'Gross moldy old turtle.' he was having a shower.

"if this messes up my hair for life y'all going to be suuperr sorry," Keefe whined as he poured nearly a whole bottle of shampoo onto his hair, "i do not need to become 'Lord Purple or PaintHair, that would totally reck my motto."

"you have a motto?" asked Isla from the doorway, everyone turned to look at her. "What?" she asked. "Nothing.." Sophie looked at the floor.

"so where've you been all this time young lady?' asked Keefe who was the only one who hadn't stopped scrubbing and was pouring yet another bottle of shampoo on his oddly flat hair, some of it got in his eyes and he pulled a face. Isla raised a eyebrow. "I see I'm not welcome here" she said and opened the door again. 

"WHAGHTJ" Keefe said, his mouth full of soapy water "IGH UV KRAZVY?"

"Isla, is there something you want to talk about?" Sophie eyes searched Islas. "why wouldn't you be welcome here? this is where you live!"

"What- why have you turned this into a fuss?!" Isla yelled, "STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!"

Sophies jaw dropped, what the- "Isla, do not proceed to talk to me like that!" she said.

"JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT A PERFECT BIG SISTER ROLE-MODEL-"

"Isla, stop immediately" said Keefe and something about the tone of his voice made Isla go silent. "Whatever is going on for you at the present moment we have no idea, please feel free to enlighten us." Keefe looked at Isla expectantly. 

"No." she said.

"THATS RUDE" yelled Rick, who had turned the shower off and was standing there, trying to cover parts of himself, "SHE SHOULDN'T BE ALOUD TO GET AWAY WITH THAT." Rick, who was a polyglot started saying some very not-nice things about Isla.

"shut UPP" growled Isla.

"Isla!" said Keefe, who had finally stopped scrubbing.

Sophie shook her head, "Wait, stop." she said, "Is this about the boy in your drawing pad?"

"OOHHH a boyyy" giggled Amy, "Is he hanndddsomme?"

"ISLA IS IN LOOOVE" shouted Rick, "WITH A RANDOM BOY"

"shut up!!!" Isla yelled, "shut up, shut up, shut up!"

"a boy?" asked Keefe slyly.

"UGHH will all of you just STOP already?" Isla shouted, "I CAN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND AND IF I TELL YOU, YOU'LL HATE ME- MORE THEN YOU ALREADY DO!" with that, Isla stormed out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

sorry these chapters are a bit shortt, what do you think shes hiding?