Getting to know each other

Author's POV

There was awkward silence between them. They do not know what to say.

"Uh.. So you will meet us tomorrow at your building tomorrow and we will work on the lyrics and the song tomorrow. We will leave you here for now to get to know each other. We will be waiting outside." BLACKPINK's manager said and he left them.

Jin POV

When I first saw Jisoo, she looks very familiar. It's like I have already met her. But where? She is so beautiful.

"So.. I'm going first, I guess.. I'm Kim Jisoo, oldest of the group, lead vocals." she said, with a smile. SHE'S SO CUTE!

"I'm Kim Jennie, the second oldest of the group, main rapper, vocals."

"I'm Park Chaeyoung, you can call me Rose. one of the maknaes, main vocals, and lead dancer."

I saw Jimin, smiling when Rose smiled. Oooohh someone's inlove.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, the maknae of the group, lead rapper and the main dancer."

"Lisa is so cute." Jungkook mumbled but I hear him.

Namjoon POV

After the girls introduced themselves, it's our turn.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, the leader of the group, the main rapper, 4th oldest of the group."

"I-I'm Kim Seok-Jin. You can call me Jin and I'm the oldest of the group, lead vocals."

Jennie POV

I saw Jisoo unnie, smiling at Jin oppa when he introduced himself. I think she's inlove with him....

"I'm Min Yoongi. You can call me Suga. I'm the second oldest of the group, lead rapper."

"Your my hope, I'm your hope, I'm J-Hope. I'm the rapper and the main dancer of the group."

"I'm Park Jimin, the lead dancer, and the lead vocals of the group."

I saw Chaeyoung, smiling at Jimin oppa when he ended his introduction. Sheesh maknaes these days.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, the vocals of the group." 

When he showed his boxy smile, it melted my heart and I can't help smiling.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the lead dancer and the main vocals of the group and the annoying maknae."

Lisa laughed loudly and said, "My brotherr!"

Jungkook laughed along with her.

"Sheesh, love birds." Jisoo unnie said, rolling her eyes.

Lisa glared at her and pretend she didn't heard that.

"So, we'll see you tomorrow then." Lisa said and standing up to open the door.

Before they opened the van, Jungkook came up to Lisa and said, 

"Can I have your number?"

"U-Uh, sure! It's ************." Lisa said, blushing.

"Ok, thanks!" Jungkook said, and pinched her cheeks and said,

"It's so squishy!!" then left with BTS.

Lisa POV

When Jungkook asked for my number and pinched my cheeks, IT FELT LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE! I literally have a crush on him when we first met on an award show. I'M GONNA DIE!

"Hey Lisa, what was that?" Rose said, with a smirk on her face.

"Uh- I think I'm in love, Rosie. But don't tell anyone!" I said.

"Ok! You can trust me!"