THE FAMILY'S MISSION

PROLOGUE

She is their missing piece

          As the sun begin to set over the earth, a leg was slung over the edge of the rooftop while the other had been propped up allowing the elbow of a redheaded teenage boy to rest against it. A million thoughts raced through his head, but only one had begun to become the loudest of them all. She's coming. Chills starting from his arms soared throughout his body making him shiver, goosebumps appearing on his skin. Blue eyes gazed outward absently at the creamy white clouds floating in the colored filled sky as he got lost in his thoughts.

The moment her eyes click with his and his brothers, he knew that the clock would start ticking and the countdown to her next death would haunt him until the time comes to pass again as many others have. Though this time would be different because he had gotten tired of losing her and fearing the moment she'd fade from their presence again, a fire had begun burning deep inside his chest. Last time would be the last time they lose her. He would make sure of it along with his brothers.

Classes will be starting soon meaning they had little time before the time they would see her and a plan would be needed so that the cycle would end once and for all.

His heart clenched as he thought about her soft blonde hair, the gentleness of her touch, the way she would push her bottom lip into her mouth using her small finger, and the feeling of warmth that he would feel after witnessing her laugh heartily.

The comforting graze of the wind made him smile as his hair danced in the breeze as he reminisced about the sweet memories from her past lives.

It was time for another family meeting. A discussion had to be held about the matter. Realizing that, he reached for his phone in his back jeans pocket typing in his code to unlock the phone going to text the family chat.

Carefully after sending the message, he got up from his spot dusting off his pants. With one more look at the eye catching scenery behind him, he turned around walking towards the door he used to come out here.

By the end of the day, the boys will have a mission to accomplish and nothing will stand in their way