𝑯𝒆𝒓 (𝒊𝒎)𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆

No one's POV

"What should we name her, Richard?" a lady who was clearly thinking of a name for her child, said "I don't know honey.." a man replied. Suddenly, the child cried.

"Hush little baby, please don't cry, mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.." she sung sweetly.. Right after she was done singing, the baby went into a deep sleep.. "I know what we should name her..!" She said "what is it honey?" He replied.

"Melody.. Melody birds.." she said "then welcome to the world.. Melody.."

A few years later

Melody's POV

"Moooommm... I wanna go outsideeeee..." I said, clearly annoyed "hun, you know you can't.. It's too dangerous.." my mom replied. "But whyyyyy...???" "There's a lot of hunters looking for princesses like you darling, now let's eat, alright?" "Fineeee..."

After they eat (btw Melody is 17 already and is about to take over the kingdom)

I stomped to my room because my mom wont let me outside.. There's no such thing about hunters!! I just want to practice outside! Hmp.. I reached my room and slammed the door.. "It's not fair!!" I said, literally on the verge of tears.. I went to my window and the wind blew my red but curly hair to my face.

 I went to my window and the wind blew my red but curly hair to my face

(This is what she looks like in her demon slayer outfit)

(What she looks like right now)

I immediately put my hair behind my ear and looked down to see a girl, around my age, training. Being the girl I am, I unconsciously jumped out the fricking window. THE WINDOW.

*Thud*

A few hours later

I woke up and found myself on a bed.. I saw a figure that looks like an old man.. He had a beard but no white hair insight.

"You're finally awake! Are you ok? Does anything hurt?" The man said "for your first question, yes I'm ok and for the second one, nothing really hurts"

Author: I'm rlly lazy rn so um time skip and it is now 2 years later and now she is at Tsuchinoe rank🤌🏿

I ran to my next mission and quickly, I guess having increased speed as a gift is really helpful and it increased because of training! Wow!

As I continued to run to my destination, I remembered that Trixa lives there! I'll be able to see her again!

I finally arrived but something feels wrong... Oh. My. God. This village is my old one! I quickly ran into the castle only to be greeted by a stench that could murder Tanjiro!

I started to investigate until I found some bodies.. 'The demon probably did this' I thought but when I took a closer look, what I saw was...

Cliffhanger! Srry that this is soooooo short but I'm rlly lazy and I still need to complete my other story. Hope you enjoyed!