𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛! (𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1)

I just wanted to say that I don't celebrate Halloween but I made this chapter for fun cuz I know a lot of you celebrates Halloween (I'm sorry if I didn't do this right😭 btw this is a late Halloween chapter cuz I forgot to make this lmao)

Melody's POV

"TANJIRO!! GUYS!! COME DOWN!! YOU'RE GONNA MISS TRICK OR TREATING!!" I said as the Kamboko (Idk how to spell it TwT) squad came running down. "OH MY GOD!!! GO GET YOUR COSTUMES ON YOU IDIOTS!!" I quickly told them.

I sighed and walked to Myla and Nezuko's room. "Myla? Nezuko? It's time to wake up-" I got cut off by the sight. Myla was cosplaying as me while Nezuko cosplayed as her brother. "Awww! That adorable! Wait let me just get something to finish Myla's costume, ok?" I said as they both nodded.

I ran to my room and got an extra pair of the crown things that I wear of my head. I ran back to Nezuko and Myla's room and tied up Myla's hair into my hairstyle. "Andddd... Done! Now I'll put this on... Perfect!" I said as Myla ran over to the mirror. She squealed in excitement when she saw the hairstyle.

"MMMHHHH!!!" She said (or hummed? Idk) as she ran around in excitement. "Mmmmm!" Nezuko said. I didn't really know what was missing on her when I realized that Tanjiro's earrings weren't there. I grab a handmade one out of my pocket (don't ask why she has a handmade duplicate of Tanjiro's earrings) and put it on Nezuko.

Nezuko literally had the same reaction of Myla and ran around the room like she ate too much sugar. "Melody? We're ready!" Said Tanjiro. "C'mon girls, we still have to show them your costumes" I said. They ran down the hallway like there was no tomorrow. Who gave them too much sweets? Eh, I'll deal with that later. I wowed in amazement as I saw the squad's costumes.

Tanjiro was cosplaying as Tomioka-san, Zenitsu was a vampire, Inosuke was a zombie, Genya was cosplaying as Sanemi-san, (I still don't know how to spell his last name help- 😭😭) and Kanao was cosplaying as Kocho-san. I was cosplaying as Tomioka-san too.

"Wow! I'm amazed! You guys look so good!" I said as I put my hands together like Kocho-san. "Alright! Let's go and get some sweets!" I said happily.

~After they went trick-or-treating~

Still Melody's POV

I plopped myself on my bed as I was exhausted. I immediately slept after that, letting darkness and dreams take over.

This is so random lmao-
Btw I won't be posting chapters often cuz I have to ideas in my brain so sorry for the long break