𝑨 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌

I dunno what to write so it's probably bad srry!

Recap: Melody looked at the bodies from afar thinking the bodies are probably her parents's villagers and that the demon must have did it. She didn't expect it to be someone else...

Melody's POV

I ran to the bodies to take a closer look as I thought the bodies looked familiar. That's when I realized that those bodies were actually my parents.. I quickly hugged the bodies.. Don't ask why.. Mother's body was still warm and she was breathing.. I believe her last words were "I love you... I've been proud ever since the day you were born.. Just by loo- *coughing* just by looking at you, I've never been prouder.. Look at you.. You're a brave demon slayer now.. Please find your sister and stay safe.. I love you.." I don't know how she got all of that out but those words still saddens me til' this day..

I ran.. Ran faster than ever.. No one could see me.. I went to the area where I could feel the demon there.. That presence felt familiar.. Too familiar... The demon suddenly jumped onto me.. Luckily I managed to dodge the attack.. I squinted my eyes to see what the demon looked like.. It was Myla.. Myla murdered our parents.. Myla murdered the villagers.. Myla was the demon..

I looked at Myla in disbelief.. She looked human except she's not..

(What Myla looks like but without the muzzle)

We fought for a while with me, of course going easy on her.. I didn't want to lose her too.. As I fought, I thought of a plan 'what if I trained her to be like Nezuko?' I thought, not noticing that Myla was crying..

Once I noticed, I resisted the urge to hug and comfort her, mostly because she's a f-cking demon. She ran to me with incredible speed (not really surprising since she is a demon) and hugged me. I was surprised of course but I didn't expect her to cry so much.. Now I feel bad..

Myla's POV

"I didn't want to kill them!" I said, crying in my big sister's torso.. (Hello, my name is Myla and I'm Melody's little sister. Wondering how old am I? I am in fact 10 years old, yes! You heard me right! 10 years old!)

(That's the probably youngest demon age unless newborns can also be turned into a demon. Anyway back to the story!)

"I-I-" before I could say anything Ate (it's pronounced ah - teh not ate, it's the Filipino word for big sister and kuya is big brother, got it? Thank you) hugged me back, saying "it's not your fault.. It's Muzan's"

Melody's POV

"Now stop crying.. Someone could hear you.. Let's go, it's nighttime so you're safe" I said. After all that, we went to Trixa's place and asked her if we can stay there for a bit.

Of course Trixa said yes since she's basically my second sister. She's also a demon slayer so she, of course, asked why Myla had wings. Myla said it was for cosplay and Trixa actually believe that! I didn't know Trixa was so stupid.

We slept and in the very early morning, which was around 2:30 AM to 1:00 AM, we said our goodbyes and left. Once we made it back, I noticed that all of the hashira was staring at us. I think it's because of Myla's wings.. Oof should've hid those..

There was a hashira meeting at the time, don't ask why there's a meeting at like 2 in the morning. Master called me over there so I.. RAN AS FAST AS I CAN TO THE BUTTERFLY MANSION, just kidding, I obviously went over there because master's order duh.

Master asked who Myla is and I told him, she is my sister, I mumbled something and master heard it. Wondering what I mumbled? I mumbled "well technically demon sister.." after that master said "demon sister? Like nezuko?" Right after he said that I tried to run with Myla..

Unfortunately Sanemi-san (I forgot how to spell his last name so please bare with me😭) caught me and I blacked out, I don't know if it was because of worry or Sanemi-san hitting me at my neck.

Once I woke up, I saw Shinobu holding Myla with her sword at Myla's neck. "Tell us why you brought a demon into headquarters and we might spare her from my poison and make her death, a fast one" I was frightened, more frightened than ever.. I was scared, for the first time in my life, I was scared.. "I-I-" "I-I WHAT!?" Sanemi-san shouted "I SAVED HER BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!! SHE WAS MY ONLY FAMILY MEMBER SO I HAD TO SAVE HER OK!?" I screamed out loud with uncontrollable tears streaming down my face..

I think the hashira looked at me in disbelief.. I don't really know since I had my head down.. Once I lifted my head up, I saw that Shinobu had her sword down with a face of guilt.

Author: later cuz I'm lazy rn👍🏿

As I walked to the butterfly mansion, I realized how relieved I actually am.. I mean, who wouldn't be relieved after seeing their sibling alive after a threat? When I arrived, I was immediately greeted by Tanjiro.

"Good morning, Melody! What's got you up so early? I thought I was the only one awake at this time" he said "oh nothing, just bringing my sister to the mansion so she can rest" I replied.

He kinda looked surprised since he didn't know I had a sister, he then smiled Myla before realizing she's a demon too. He got into his fighting stance but I reassured him that Myla is safe. We decided to plan a playdate for Myla and Nezuko.

Author: time skip cuz we love those😍😍

Today was the day of the playdate so I started to get Myla ready. She was super excited since she doesn't really go out much.. Anyway, after a while, I meet with Tanjiro who was with Nezuko.

After we arrived at Nezuko's little room, we removed Myla and Nezuko's muzzles. After that Myla started to talk but unfortunately Nezuko couldn't yet since she doesn't know how to talk.

After the playdate, we decided to have another playdate tomorrow since we have the same mission and they can play together. We still have to bring them though since we need them. I unfortunately don't know Myla's bda (blood demon art) yet. Oh well..

Hello viewer! I will now spend a bit more time on this story since my other story got discontinued! This chapter also has over 1,000 words! I'm so happy! Thank you for reading!