Infatuation

You couldn't help but feel giddy around Ghost. Although it was never outwardly expressed. The moment he took the seat next to you in the booth your face burned and your spine tingled.

It was quite pathetic honestly, you rolled your eyes at yourself. Something as simple as sitting next to you had your heart racing.

It's not like he paid you any mind. His conversation with Soap about something extremely random filled your ears.

You took a sip of your drink, feeling the warmth slide down your throat. The feeling of ghost thigh touching yours feeding your delusions.

You shake your head at yourself.  this man does not want you. "Y/N I didn't see ya sitting there." Soap nodded as he slid into the booth with us.

"Hey." The awkwardness pouring out of you.
Ghost turned to look at you for a moment but that didn't last long with everyone else surrounding them in conversation.

You feel yourself become a background character. But you didn't mind, you enjoyed listening to everyone. You enjoyed listening to Ghost talk.

And besides, you never had any input. Your responses always filled your head but could never made it past your lips. As a result, no one knew much about you.

You paid attention to everything that escaped his lips behind that mask. His little laugh making you smirk. The pleasant musk scent of his cologne filling your nose.

Ghost slid further into the booth pushing you against the wall to let Gaz sit. Confused as to why he didn't sit on the other side.

"Why didn't you sit on the other side Gaz?" Your voice not projecting through the chatter of the crowded bar. Ghost heard you though.

"Am I squeezing you Y/N?" He turned his face to yours with his low brown eyes . You shake your head "no." Turning away from him unable to keep eye contact, cause your a simp for this man.

You take another sip trying to fight back your thoughts, feeling his body next to yours causing heat to radiate in your core. It almost seems as if he did it on purpose.

You glance around at all the open booths he could of took, yet he took this one. Noticing Ghost kept his thigh in contact with yours even when you moved it away.

Even though he had plenty of room. A movement so subtle you wouldn't have even noticed it, if you your thoughts weren't about him day in and out.

You rested your hands in your lap moving your leg once more just to see if you were right. His fingers gripped your thigh moving it back in contact with his under the table.

He played it off so well, not looking at you once. Your lips parting in surprise. He kept his hand there, almost waiting to see if you'd reject him.

You shift in seat feeling your lower stomach flutter from the contact. Your eyes glancing around to see if anyone noticed.

His hand slid up further causing your breath to  park in your throat. You lick your bottom lip bringing it into your mouth.

You swallow hard feeling his hand slide further up, your hand reaching down on top of his. A sorry attempt to stop him, but you didn't want him to stop.

He gripped the flesh of your inner thigh, your lower stomach doing flips. Your clit acting out at the slight chance of contact. You release a quiet moan from your throat.

He stopped talking mid sentence hearing you moan. A tune that made all the blood rush to dick. He shifted slightly pushing his pulsating head against his jeans in attempt to get temporary relief.

His knuckles grazing the side of your wet lips, you were folding, so easily at that. You bit the inner part of your lip looking out the window.

Your face resting heavily on the palm of your hand. His fingers grazed your lips causing you to close your legs trapping his hand there.

Thinking he'd pull away but he doesn't. Instead he waits, waits to see if you'll give him access to touch you. And of course you do.. you open your thighs for him.

Feeling his middle fingers rub against your lips through the fabric of your leggings. Your body instantly reacting to him, your back arching pushing your self into his fingers more.

You close your eyes getting lost in the feeling, slightly embarrassed at how quick he got you to your peak.

Ghosts breathing changed. His chest moving frantically. Freezing at how your slick wet his fingers through his gloves. He closed his eyes momentarily at how easily you quivered for him.

He swiftly took his hand from you, getting up with everyone else, not looking at you once. As if nothing happened.

the fuck?

you downed the rest of your drink, confused. Uncomfortable by the wetness leaking between  you. "Y/N were headin' back, ya comin'?" Soap spoke snapping you back into reality.

You looked up at him, then to Ghost who had his eyes on you.  An intense stare, his mask moving slightly, which looked as if he was clenching his jaw. Your eyes traveled down his body until it reached his zipper.

You looked away quickly scratching the side of your face and grabbing your belongings.  "Yea.." you do the awkward hop, and slide out of the booth and walk out with the group.