Kate

What felt like 1000000 years later a young woman, looking to be maybe 19 or 20 years old, exited the shack. Her silky, dark brown hair rested over her shoulders. Her muddy brown eyes were framed by thick, thick lashes. She had a button nose and full pink lips. She was altogether gorgeous. The one thing that Hook managed to leave out when he told us about her. Okay, I am not pleased that he kissed her.

She wore tight leather pants and a loose fitted, red blouse. On her hip was a belt that held a gun and a dagger. "You!" She scowled, she flipped her gun out and pointed it at him, "I should just shoot you."

"There is no need for that!" Hook states, "Im just here to ask for a favor."

She scoffs, "I believe it is you who owes me a favor."

Hook grunts, "Look, if you help me, I will grant you two favors."

"How do you expect me to believe you?" She hisses.

"Well—- I actually don't expect you too. I would like you too."

"That isn't good enough."

"Look, I will give you half of the treasure. That is more than you could possibly know what to do with!" Hook says, "Just, lower that weapon of yours...."

Her eyes are daggers, but she places the gun back in her belt. "I'm listening."

"Well I want to get the treasure from THE Island." Hook states

"You're crazy." She says, shaking her head, "Going to that place is suicide."

Hook shrugs, "Yes well, the things treasure does for one."

"If I help you, you must swear on your life, that you will take me back to Talla." She orders.

Talla. The mention of my hometown causes me to feel dizzy. Then everything clicked. I imagined my sister 7 years ago. Then I studied this woman's featured. It was her. It had to be. It matched, but definitely matured.

"Well I have to make there anyway. I might as well drop you off." Hook responds.

I bite my lip. I wanted to be sure that it was her. I would also much rather talk to her in private.

"You better, Hook. Otherwise you are a dead man. Let me get my things." She says. She turns abruptly and goes back into the shack.

Silence.

"DAMN! THAT GIRL IS SEXY!!!!" Dastan exclaimed, "Why did you ever get on her bad side, Hook? Hell if you got that girl you wanna keep her."

Hook ignores Dastan, "Well, Evalynn, looks like you will be able to go home soon after all." He says, "If you want to that is."

"Did she ever say why she wants to go to back to Talla?" I ask, not hearing what Hook said.

"Well, she said something about having a sister there." He replies.

I take a deep breath. It was her. "I-I need to talk to her." I start to go into the shack.

"Uh? I'd be careful. That one's sorta....dangerous." Hook warns.

I ignore him and enter the shack.

A few candles light up the room. The room is hardly decorated. There is only a few chairs and a bed in the corner of the room. Kate was hunched over a stack of papers writing in the candle light.

"Ummmm, Kate?" I say.

She turns towards me, "What?"

"Can I talk to you?" I ask

"What do you think you're doing?" She says flatly.

"I couldn't help but overhear that you are from Talla."

"What about it?"

"Well I am from there as well." I say, "I had a sister...but around 7 years ago she went missing."

A look of interest spread across Kate's face, "What is your name?"

"Evalynn." I say, my heart is pounding in my chest waiting for her response. I hoped...so much this was her.

Kate stood up so fast her chair nearly fell over. "Eva?"

I smile in relief, it was her. "Kate!"