sapnap

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

sapnap pushes his door shut before stepping aside to open the back car door so he can reach in and take out the white carrier bag of chinese takeout he'd just collected.

karl and tina have both been studying all day, as told by the multitude of frowny texts sapnap has received from his fiancé, so he figured he would treat them with some nice hot food to show them how proud he is. one of the many pros of owning a successful business is the fact that he can spend money like this without having to worry, or count extra pennies.

sapnap has never been the kind to work for money, he just genuinely enjoys his line of work. in fact, since getting his first part-time job at sixteen, sapnap has always been a saver, not a spender.

he is proud of himself for that, because it means he has plenty of money to spend pointlessly on the love of his life - and tina, clearly, but her happiness makes karl happy so it's a double win, in sapnap's mind.

the ravenette lets himself into the building and up the stairs towards the friends' apartment, since he has the codes and a set of his own keys.

he enters to find the pair sitting on the couch with their laptops in their laps, necks bent to look at the screen - that really can't be good for their posture. tina has headphones on, probably because she's watching a catch-up lecture or something, but karl looks up at the sound of the ravenette's entry.

"hey," sapnap greets, shutting the door behind himself and toeing off his shoes. "i got food," he says, holding up the bag and nodding down at it.

karl eyes the bag and nods before looking back to his laptop, clearly focused on something. though, his movement prompts tina to look up, so sapnap isn't left completely ignored as the brunette girl pushes off her headphones and smiles, "hey sap!"

"hi," he grins back, gesturing to the bag again, "i got you guys food."

"awe, thank you," tina smiles, looking beyond happy. she closes her laptop and moves it to the coffee table, discarding her headphones with it, and then turns to push karl's laptop closed too, nearly trapping his fingers in the process. "come and eat, idiot," she scolds, earning a small eye roll from the brunette, "we can finish this when we both get back from work tomorrow."

karl nods in agreement, though he doesn't look very happy about it. sapnap just allows them to sort themselves out as he passes into the kitchen and begins unpacking the food onto the pair's kitchen island. he probably bought too much, but he wanted to make sure he had all of karl's favourites.

tina gets out forks as the other two join him in the kitchen, all sitting around the island, and they don't waste time with plates as they eat straight out of the containers that the food came in.

"how's your work been?" sapnap conversationally asks, looking over at tina. he shoves a chicken ball in his mouth while she replies.

"it's been good, actually. i've been stressed with college stuff recently and having to drive to house viewings constantly really wasn't good for me, so sykkuno's moved me onto permanently taking calls for the time being."

sapnap would like to hear about his fiancé's day but the brunette is being suspiciously quiet and the ravenette presumes he isn't in the mood to speak. with that in mind, he keeps his focus on tina and asks, "and how's your studying going?"