Truce

Happy honks his car horn, outside of Peter's apartment as him, Ned and MJ walk/run towards him, all jumping in the car. The trio chat up the back seat, their driver secretly listening in, curious about the sun child digging his way into Tony's heart.

"So, about Stark's apology", MJ asks. Like Ned, sat by the window, Peter in between. "You trust it?". Peter nods. "Yeah, I think he kinda tried to before the conference, but I do. We ended up talking the rest of the day, Mr Stark even offered to have Happy pick me up for the internship so I wouldn't be late". Peter jumps forwards, leaning towards the driver's seat. "Thank you, and I'm sorry if this is too far out of your way"

In response, Happy smiles and grunts, almost shrugging, leaving Peter unsure of what he meant but satisfied. Secretly Happy was having his own internal discussion about Peter, only growing more certain the kid was a good influence on Tony. "Can you believe this is our lives?!?! We're casually talking about Tony Stark! You!", He points at Peter, "Are Tony Stark's intern".

Peter nudges Ned, MJ rolling her eyes at the hyper-excitable teen opposite her. "You're Bruce Banner's mentee, and MJ works with Ms Potts and Ms Choi-". It served as a good reminder, if he got interrupted half way through it. "Right!", Ned beams even louder, Happy rolling his eyes. The Kid's may be nice, but his patience still wears thin. "6 months ago this would've been a dream- No! More than a dream!". Peter laughs at his friend, Ned joining right along. "Hey Peter", MJ interrupts them, poking his shoulder to gain his attention, "When he 'tried to apologise', did you give him the idea?".

"No", he shakes his head, "I don't think so". She smirks, silently impressed at Tony's, or at least the Avenger's own attempt to make amends. She'll double check with Pepper who's idea was later. Happy chuckles silently, having done the exact same the day before.

But she was still hesitant, "So are you and Stark friends now?", she asked, to know how to approach. Peter shrugs, "I guess? He's really nice once you get to know him. He's even helping me make a little robot body for Karen". That started them, Ned and Peter discussing every little feature and detail, MJ entertaining them with her own suggestions for first aid related features; yes, she needed help.

Making it to the Tower in one piece, to Happy not a moment too soon, they all disperse into their own. MJ heading up to Pepper's office, leaving Ned and Peter down by the intern labs. "Hey Pete!", Mark waves the second he walks in, "Mind helping me with my arm later?", He immediately asks, an opportunist. He's been working on a prosthetic arm, adding all the suggestions his sister's given so he can upgrade it.

"Of course Mark!", Peter waves back, walking past Mark's workstation and up to his own. "Hey! If twiddle dumber gets help, I want some too!", Ginger jokes, but also not. She's making smart glasses that connect to an earpiece, aid for visually impaired people. "Yes! Sure!", Peter replies, chuckling as he gets dragged by them.

Only after placating the two can he make it to his station. "Ain't we popular?", Mikaila jokes as he sits, "And it took you less than a day".

Peter blushes, scratching his head. "Sorry", he mumbles. "And there you go with the apologising", Mikaila rolls her eyes, still smiling but non the less frustrated. "Of course you would get all of us to like you, anyone who doesn't is missing out". He blushes even more, Mikaila breaking into laughter. He's able to work for about half an hour, with Mark on the socket of the arm and Ginger on her AI's code, before an inevitable interruption pulls him away. This time, it comes in the shape of Eric. "Hey Pete, The Boss wants you up in his lab".

Stood for a second, confused, till it clicked. "You mean Mr Stark?", Peter turns to his supervisor from Ginger's computer. Aaron nods. "That's what I was told". It wouldn't be the weirdest thing by then, so he runs up to the gold rimmed elevator, FRIDAY immediately lifting him to Tony's lab. He sped-walked in, flicking his neck around in search. "Mr Stark? Did you need me?".