CHAPTER 13

MARRIAGE CONTRACT
This agreement is between
two parties
(1 Xavier Knight & 2 Rosetta Collins)
This contract cannot be broken unless one of the parties broke a rule

1. Both parties will be in this contract for a year.

2. Both parties must act like married
couples in public.

3. Party 1 should provide party 2 all necessary needs.

4. Party 2 must stay in the same house as party 1.

5. Both parties must remain faithful to each other and cannot have any sexual interaction with another partner.

6. If any children get involved within the period of the contract, custody will be shared equally.

7. Party 2 must stop going to work her main focus should be on party 1 child. Party 2 will received $100,000 monthly from party 1.

*Party 2 will get a sum of 5 million dollars after the contract ends

*Once the year ends both parties will get a divorce and go there separate ways.

If breach of contract occurred in any case by any of the parties, then the party must pay a fine of $50,000,000 dollars.

Rose read the contract, with her eyes widened.

"Where the hell am I going to get fifty million dollars from" she asked with widened eyes.

"You have not sign the contract and yet you are thinking about breaking it"? He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Is there anything you would like to change" he asked again.

"Hell yes" rose said.

"Do we really have to behave lovey dovey in public" she crunched her face.

"It's really going to be hard cause you are unbearable" she muttered under her breathe.

"Did you say something" he asked coldly but rose ignored his question.

"I don't agree with the third one, I can take care of my needs. She said.

"It's the responsibility of a husband to provide for his wife even if it's just a contract marriage" he said leaving no room for discussion.

Rose signed and then continue

"I don't need you to pay me every month. I can still work and take care of Aiden, I hate depending on people.

"Do you know that what I'm offering you is much more than what you receive monthly as salary?" He asked

"Yes I know, but i love to work for my own money. She said.

"And also I respect marriages a lot even if it's a contract marriage, so don't worry about that, I'll be faithful till all of this is over" rose said, xavier stared at her still having doubt.

"And don't worry about the sixth part of the contract it will never happen, and also I want my own room" rose said.

"Done, you well have your own room" he said.

"Anything else" he asked.

"You don't need to pay me five million dollars after the contract ends, I'm not doing this for money I'm doing it for my mom. After the contract ends I will walked out of your lives, I won't cause you any trouble so don't worry" Rose said sincerely.