CHAPTER 17

KNIGHT MANSION

It was already noon xavier came out of the bathroom and went in his walk in closet, minutes later he came out wearing an expensive suit. He wore his breguet No.160 watch and then walked out.

"Dad can we go now?" Aiden asked eagerly. He was looking handsome in his outfit.

"Bye nanny" Aiden said to Mrs Ann.

"Bye dear" she said and then she closed the door.

Xavier's walked to his rolls royce boat tail and he opened the door for Aiden, he put on his seat belt and then walked to the driver's seat and then he drove off.

He stopped at a florist and got down then he help Aiden down, then he bought a bouquet.

"Dad I want one too" Aiden said and xavier bought one for him too. They got he the and drove off.

"Dad, is she going to like me" he ask worriedly.

"Of course she will like you, who wouldn't like you?" Xavier asked.

Everyone except his mom. His subconscious mind said.

His grip tighten on the steering and he clenched his jaw. Aiden touched his dad's arm and he loosen his grip.

"Are you okay dad" he asked

"Yes, don't worry she's going to love you" he said unsure.

KNIGHT HOSPITAL

"When is he coming" liam asked for the umpteenth time. Rose glare at him and then she hissed at him.

"Maybe he finally realized how crazy you are, so he decided not to meet mom cus he doesn't want to marry you anymore" liam said and then rose throw her shoes at him and he burst into laughter.

"Shut up asshole" she shouted

"Language young lady and liam stop annoying your sister" mrs Collins said

"Or maybe he realizes how ugly you so he made a run for it cus he doesn't want to marry a troll" he continued with a smirk and then rose jumped at him and pulled his hair and they both fell down.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get off me you crazy woman, mom help!!!!" He shouted.

"I'm pretty sure you two are not my kids, maybe you got exchanged" she said, she sat properly and watch them while they killed themself.

"Who are you calling a troll you toad" they started pulling each others hair.

The door suddenly opened and they both freeze.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
30 minutes ago

Xavier arrived at the hospital, he got down and helped Aiden down and he held his hand then they went in, the employees was shocked to see him because he hardly visit the hospital. They straighten their uniforms and then greeted him

👤 Good afternoon sir

👤Mr knight good day sir

👤 How are you aiden

👤Wow mr knight is hot as fuck" a nurse whisper to her friends.

👤 How I wish I could touch him" another one said.

👤Touch him? I can roam my hands on his chest" another nurse who look like a slut said. The two scoffed at her cus they knew it was impossible.

"Watch and learn babes" she said and they she adjust her breast the bend down and loose her shoe lace and then walked towards xavier.

👤She is dead. Her friends said simultaneously.

She walked towards him and when she near him she pretended to trip on her lace, she 'fell' on him and her hands landed on his chest and she roam her hands on his chest pretending to stead herself. Everyone gasped loudly