Dad

Hwanwoong frowned, his slowed down brain struggling to process that information as simple as that but at the same time so hard for him to acknowledge. "You... You what?"

"I like you, Hwanwoong. I probably liked you from the first moment I saw you but I've never had the courage to tell you. I kept on repeating myself it would have been unprofessional of me and that it would have ruined everything in between us but... I want to be as bold as you and tell you before I make myself even more ridiculous." He looked down, unable to hold the other's gaze any further, but he was finally being honest too. The other's courage had given him the final push to do the same, to have no regrets and to be honest about his feelings. "I'm... I'm sorry this wasn't about me at all. I'll make sure to find another baby sitter to help you with Minji starting from tomorrow. I shouldn't have burdened you with my-"

"Youngjo." Hwanwoong called him while gently squeezing his thighs to catch his attention. "What are you talking about? How can you think about leaving after stealing my heart?" His heart was beating like a drum when Youngjo lifted his face up, and it was suddenly clear to both of them they have been keeping their feelings towards each other to themselves for too long. "I probably liked you from the first moment I saw you." He quoted the other's words. "Someone like you... It seemed impossible to me to even think you could look at me."

Suddenly Youngjo's hands were on his cheeks: "I could look at you all day long and never get tired, Yeo Hwanwoong." His eyes fell on his lips for a moment. "How can you not see the beautiful, and precious, and brave, and hardworking, and determinate human being you are?" The blond was having a hard time breathing, he couldn't believe what was happening to him. "I... Since I met you and Minji, there's this feeling inside me. I want to help you, I want to support you. I want to be there for you. I want to take care of you, not only as a babysitter but... as a man, for you." Youngjo didn't realized he was panting too, his heart was beating so fast it seemed as if he had just stopped after running for hours. He let his hands slide from the other's face to his neck, he hadn't been expecting Hwanwoong's hands to squeeze his own right there.

"Then, what are you waiting for?" He licked his own lips without realizing. "Take care of me."

Their lips met midway through in an almost desperate kiss, Hwanwoong's hands went back squeezing Youngjo's thighs while the oldest inadvertently moved one of his hands from the other's neck back to his cheek. Their mouths were frenetically searching for one another as if someone was rushing them, as if they knew they didn't have much time or as if they had been waiting for that single moment for way too long. They broke apart only when they found themselves out of breath. Youngjo was unable to contain his wide smile as he was panting: "Can I really take care of you, Hwanwoong?" He felt like asking once again while his entire body was trembling under the other's fingers, spreading heat from his thighs to his most intimate part. "Can I really... touch you like this?" He asked as he let his hand caress the other's ear, then his neck again, then his chest, and then Hwanwoong's fingers caught his own. Youngjo looked up, a worried look on his face when he realized the youngest had just stopped him.

Hwanwoong tightened his grip around the other's hand before moving it further down until Youngjo's fingers were all over his crotch: "Please..." He begged in a whisper. "Y-Youngjo..."

The oldest didn't let the other repeat himself. Hwanwoong needed him, he needed Youngjo to take care of him that night and that was his new life mission. Youngjo's heart performed a somersault at the way the other's voice had just sounded so desperate for him, so needy. The youngest definitely wanted to be taken care of and Youngjo was ready to be the most hardworking servant of the king Hwanwoong was. He kept his hand over the other's shorts while he moved his head to the side to leave a shower of wet kisses over his neck, gently taking his earlobe in between his teeth. Hwanwoong sighed and the oldest could feel his member hardening under the palm of his hand. He remained still to tease the youngest and he kept on kissing, licking, biting down on the other's skin: Hwanwoong tasted like coffee and his freesia perfume and the oldest thought he could have lived feeding on that scent for the rest of his life.