meeting (1)

This starts in the mid summer of 1902.

A small child dies of a cold in a abandoned mental hospital.

He died alone, nobody on his side as he was left alone to die by his killer, his mother. 

His mother broke his legs so he couldn't move, his mother gave him old medications so he would die, but all of that didn't work. he was still alive after that horrible abuse, he loved his mother and still does.

when Jiji died his mother was smiling in the distance looking at him dying as he screams and begs for her to help her. 

After that his mother buried him under the abandoned mental hospital and left.

Then a few years later his whole body was decomposed and only his skull remained and the abandoned mental hospital became a new one as it was demolished and build again, but this time it was just a hospital.

There has been a lot of legends regarding the ghosts death or how he became to be the small ghost he is now but one thing is clear he is haunting the hospital crying and begging for his mother to come back.

It has been hundred years but he is still there crying waiting for his mother to come back.  

(this is the message from the author. Hello! hi! I'm sorry if the spelling is wrong, I'm not fluent in English and I'm glad if you liked it. i broke my phone so i might not have time to write another part)