The Grim Reaper has blue hair.

Y/n felt the woman's broom hit the top of his head.

The normally quiet and stoic Y/n let out an loud uncharacteristic scream.

???: It's rude to yell at a lady you know.  And even ruder to yell with that sort of language.

The 16 year old growls at the blue haired woman.

Y/n: Oh what am I supposed to say when I meet a floating woman on a stick ? How do you do ?!

The woman pouts but peeks one eye to see Y/n's face. The high school boy had a small blush on his face.

The blue haired girl couldn't help but feel flustered at Y/n's handsome looks. She tilted her head a bit and saw a small bit of his muscles.

???: (Thoughts) Ara, ara. He's an looker isn't he ?

Yueske: Excuse me! but who the hell are you ?!

???: When people died unexpectedly like you boys just did often they become ghosts and can't accept their deaths.

Y/n: Be a little bit more specific about who you are girly.

???: Boton's my name, the pilot of the river sic (I don't know what she says here) I play carrige for people like you boys. I believe in your culture they call me the-

Y/n narrowed his eyes at the cheery girl.

Y/n: You're the Grim Reaper aren't you ?

Once again, Boton used her broom to hit Y/n on the head. Rather than get hurt, Y/n just felt annoyed.

Boton: It's rude to interrupt people you know.

Y/n: It's even ruder to hit PEOPLE IN THE HEAD WITH YOU'RE FUCKING BROOM !

The two of them growl in each other's face as lighting sparked from their eyes.

Yueske: If you were a real messenger of death, you'd take this even more seriously

Yueske: If you were a real messenger of death, you'd take this even more seriously.If you were really the grim reaper you'd be wearing an black cloak and look like a skeleton!

Boton doesn't even address Yueske, only pulling out a small book and reading through it.

Boton: Now I know what kind of person you are it's in my guidebook.  Rather than be scared, you'd yell alot and tell me what I'm talking about. Yuseke Urameshi, age 14, personality is impulsive and ill mannered with a violent temper. Has no respect for authority and is a horrible student.

Hearing his description Yueske looked depressed while Y/n was having an uncharacteristic laughing fit.

Y/n: Ha-Ha-Ha! That's the best description I heard of Yueske since Kako called him an moron who couldn't salve 1+1 even when the answer was staring him in the face. HA!

Yueske: Can it, Y/n. (To Boton) And that's none of your business.

He tries to grab the book but Boton dodges and Yuske falls down only to float back up.