Chapter 2

Beep beep ! Honk — honk !

" get out the way ! "

" move it asshole ! "

" hey, what's taking so long ! "

" you said this was how much again? "

" that's too damn expensive man, you trippin' I ain't want all that. "

" why don't you just shut the fuck up alright Mary Ann? "

" who you telling to shutup jimmy! "

" you! Now shut the fuck up! "

Beep beep ! — honk !

That's what it sounded like on the busy streets of New York going down broadway and heading into the city lights. Each and every single time you step into the roads, you could always hear others conversations.

The honking horns of taxis and cars trying to get to their destinations, when in reality it seemed much faster to walk than drive. Although one male in particular didn't mind that, as they didn't even have a vehicle.

" ugh. this is ridiculous. " a male sneered.

His friend turning to look at him, but smiling a bit in a teasing manner. " haha— what's the issue. "

" tch. The issue is— is that this is one of the biggest damn cities in the world— and we still gotta deal with traffic even while on foot. " his friend complained.

" eh. I don't think it's so bad— I mean— fresh air will do you good. " his friend replied back jokingly.

" ha-ha. very funny. I don't need fresh air thank you very much, I got enough of that shit when I moved to Alaska for a year remember. "

" haha- oh yeah, and why you thought that was a good idea, I'll never know. You hate cold weather remember. "

" yeah. Don't remind me. " the other responded as the two walked down and into the subway tunnels as the continue to walk with the crowd, while others was coming out.

" so tell me again why you want this job, yugi I mean do you even have the experience? "

" uh. excuse you. I do. Actually— this is a huge opportunity for me, and I am well into business and running a company. How will I be able to run my own company if I don't work in a company setting. "

" yeah-yeah, but I mean you applied to ' international MCC Sennen inc. ' and I've been told that is a hard ass company to get into. I mean so many people apply, only but a few every get the position. "

Yugi glanced up at his friend, whom was taller than him by a substantial amount of height. After getting their tickets swiped they waited for the trains as yugi glanced left and right before replying.

" I'm aware the companies history. because see unlike you Sam I actually do research, ya know. " yugi teased once more before chuckling a bit.

Sam through his hands up in the air as he sighed a bit " alright—alright. If you say so smart guy. " he said smirking and a tad laughter before the sound of a train came rushing through the tunnels.

" haha! "

" yeah punk! "

" gimme! Gimme that back! "

" come on! Get it ! "

" haha yeah try and get it dumbass. "

The sound of a group that was close by near yugi , as he had turned to glance at the commotion surrounding them. Noticing a group of teenagers whom were bullying someone and tossing their bag around.