Chapter 15

Y/n pov

After burying the spider I went in to search for food, but could not find anything. "Oh yeah! These mfs only go to fancy restaurants or order something. They can't even make an omelet."

"Do u want me to order smt?" Coconut walked past me with phone in his hand.

"Nah! We're going to go grocery shopping!" I smiled not knowing My key was eating up me with his eyes.

"OK but only one of us is going with u!" He said getting my attention.

"Hmmmmm..... I think Coco cuz he is the one paying!"

"K. Go make ur self ready I'm back in a min." Coco said going in to his room and putting on some clothes while I was already ready.

After he was done he took his car key and went to his car with me following him.

"Get in!" His voice was loud.

"Chill, why so stressed?"

"Idk!"

"OK, can u stop it?"

"How should I?"

"Step one and only step...: stop stressing!"

"Just shut up!"

"OK!.. OK!.."

We arrived and I took the list. A long one. "Do u want me to read it?" I said.

"No." He answered.

"OK... eggs, milk, oil.."

"I said no!"

"..bread, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions.."

"What ever."

"..salt, sugar, flour, cheese, rice, butter, yogurt, potatoes, meat, ice cream, water mellon, strawbarry, oranges, apples, grapes, banana, kiwi, lemon, chocolate, gummy Bears, chips, orange juice and candy!"

" We don't need the snacks!"

"I need them!"

"No it's a waste of money!"

"So?"

"Uhff!"

After we got everything we went to pay it and headed back to the car.

"Are u hungry? I am hungry! Do u think the others are hungry?" I asked but he just drove. "OK! Then I'll just cook for myself!"

We arrived at the mansion, I went straight to the kitchen and started making pancakes.

"Shit.. I made too much!" I said but den care that much cuz I knew some of them would eat too.

I took the ice cream to put it on top of it when someone spoke "Hi angle.. Wow! Thees pancakes are looking nice!"

"Thx." I said when suddenly someone hug me from behind.

I turned around to see Ran grinning and I looked him in the eyes "U want some?"

"Ofc I want!"

"Then make ur ass sit at the table!"  He did and I continue to make breakfast when the others came one by one down to eat. Well I actual made it for myself but I cooked too much to eat so it won't be a problem.

I sat down on a chair and we ate. Nina and Nino got special pancakes, not real food. It was smt looking like pancakes just with electricity in it. The two of them could taste different kinds of electricity, some were sweet, some salty, some sharp, some sour and some bitter.

After we finished the maid wanted to clean up the mess and wash the dishes but stoped her giving her some pancakes "Here! Take this and eat. I'm doing the dishes, u look tired girl get some rest!"

"But it's my job."

"Ur job is also to do what I or the others tell u!"

"Ahh.. Thx mrs.."

"Y/n"

"Thx mrs Y/n!"

"Only Y/n!"

"Ahh. Sorry. Thx Y/n!"

"Ur welcome!"

After that I explored to mansion and the others room. I was in Kaku's room when I noticed that his bed was super soft and fluffy "Damn this bed is mine now!" I said while laying down on it. Idk but I think I fell asleep.

Kakucho pov

I got done with work and just wanted to go sleep so I went to my room only to see Y/n asleep on my bed.

I looked at her beautiful face it kind of reminded me on Izana when he was asleep... her smile and his smile... it was both the same.

She looked so heavenly while she was asleep. I couldn't there to wake up so I just lay down next to her and hugged her. Her body was so warm  I didn't wanted to ever let go.

I pushed strand of hair off of her face and kissed her on the forehead. I really love her... Don't know why and how to live without her... I love it when she's acting like a child it's cute and funny... I love the way she smiles, laughs, talks, just everything about her!

"Thx for coming into my world and making me happy and smile." I whispered in her ear and kissed her for head again.

"U like the bed, huh?!" I whispered again and fell asleep next to her.

I woke up the next day to see her staring at me "I need to go to the toilet!" She said and I let her go from my arms. She went to the toilet and after that Y/n walked out of my room saying "Don't worry! I'm not gonna steal your bed! Or maybe I will? Soon?!"