Chapter 26

Third person pov

"Y/n wake up it's already
1 p.m." the voice of her brother and the sunbeams filled the room when Draken opened the curtains.

"Huh what are u saying Emma?................ Shini...... pl...ase... come.... with....m-me and ... Em ....m..a
sho...ing........... see....... Izana is....... coming..... toOoo.....
....
...
....
Yay!......
Baji....... u com..ing ..... to ride on a giraffe to?.....
....
...
Oni-san and one-san are com.......ing ......to........" Y/n was talking in her dream what Draken heard and got his attention.

"Hey! U too coming down?" Nina popped up and when she saw Y/n still in bed she went to the kitchen and grabbed some ice cubes from the fridge and put them into Y/ns pyjamas.

Y/n jumped up and began screaming like an elephant "Ahaahaaa! Cold! Cold! Cold!" Eventually the ice cubes Fell out of her pajamas and melted on the floor.

"Who was tha--" Y/n got cut off by Nina " I prepared your breakfast go eat!"

"Ok :)" she said and went to the kitchen. Draken followed her and sat in front off Y/n who was chewing on her food.

"Y/n."

"Hmh?"

"I have to talk to u."

"What is it about?"

"Well........ Uhhhhh.... are u sure u can't remember anything from ur past?....." His voice had serious tone when e asked but Y/n answered him bei shaking her head.

"Then how do u know Emma or Sinichiro or Izana or Baji?" To this Y/n stoped eating and looked at him.

"Idk? Every time I sleep they just randomly pop up. But what's so important about people in my dreams? " after saying that she began eating again.

"These people aren't just any people..... These were our old friends that had died....." He looked really damaged and went out to relax a bit.

After a while Draken came back.

"Bro where were u?" Y/n was sitting on the couch looking at her brother. He went to her and sat down next to Y/n.

"Ni-san. I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Why do I have that tattoo on the back of my neck. I didn't notice it at first but then one time saw something in the back of my neck. I took a photo from it and searched op the meaning online and.... found out that this tattoo is the simbol of the most dangerous organization."

"Oh ah.. Ummm..  Well u got that tattoo before the organization was created so yeah..." Y/n could tell that Keny was hiding something from her due to his nervousness and she knew Keny wouldn't tell her anything about it so her mission was to find out her self.

Naoto her best friends brother was looking at the police man so she turn on her stalking mode.

She observed him for a few days and then on one day Naoto and Takemichi talked about that organization Bonten and about some information they got.

"Aha! So their location is XXXXX address." Y/n talked to herself and walked away from there.

Y/n took a bus and went to that location.

"What a big building? Let's se e his long it'll take me to find them?" She talked to herself and a few moments later she found a room by sounds of gunshots. It was a wery big room and next to the door where many big boxes so she decided to hide behind them.

These brutal scenes didn't had any effect on Y/n and Y/n was curious why.

After a while the executives where done they talked a little more about random shit when Y/n accidentally made some noises.

Everyone lookted at her direction and walked up to her.

Before he got there Y/n ran out of the room making the executives follow her but luckily Y/n was faster and ran out of that building.

She ran out of that building but suddenly tripped over something.

Sanzu caught her but didn't
recognize her cuz her hair was longer now, she had a mask on, her voice changed and she had a scar on her next to her right eye.

"Let me go!" She screamed but he didn't listen.

Y/n kicked him in the balls and he let go of her but unfortunately unfortunately Rindou came and gave her a kick in her head and she passed out.

"That bitch" Sanzu groaned and all of the sudden their heard sirens Mikey, Kakucho, Ran, Takemio, Kokonoi and Mochi also came out and they immediately got into their cars. Sanzu put Y/n into his cars trunk and they drove off.