❤6❤

As Kunj drifted into a peaceful afternoon nap,

his mind began to wander into the realm of dreams

his mind began to wander into the realm of dreams. In this dream, he found himself in a world filled with romantic moments shared with Yuvraaj. They danced under the stars, strolled hand in hand along a moonlit beach, and whispered sweet nothings to each other. It was a dream filled with all the love and romance that their busy lives sometimes left them longing for.

But then, as dreams often do, it took a bittersweet turn. Kunj opened his eyes in the dream to find himself alone, the echoes of their laughter and tender moments fading into the distance. His heart sank as he realized that it was all just a dream.

When Kunj woke up in their empty bedroom, he couldn't shake the feeling of longing that the dream had left behind. He pouted, missing the warmth of Yuvraaj's presence beside him. It was as if the dream had heightened his awareness of just how much he missed his husband during the day.

With a sigh, Kunj wondered if Yuvraaj was feeling the same way. Did he ever daydream about their moments together, even amidst the hustle and bustle of his busy office life? Kunj couldn't help but smile at the thought, realizing that their love was as strong as ever, even if they had to spend some time apart.

Determined to surprise Yuvraaj and make up for their temporary separation, Kunj decided to plan a romantic evening that would remind them both of the love they shared. After all, dreams were just dreams, but their love was a beautiful reality they cherished every day.