❤13❤

Quick info

(Kabir )

(Jiya)

And they are couple

And they are couple

Disclaimer only for this story they are named this
_________________________________________

As Kunj bustled around the kitchen in their cozy Indian home, the aromatic blend of spices filled the air as he prepared dinner. The sizzle of the pan and the clinking of utensils accompanied his efforts to create a delicious meal.

Amidst the culinary symphony, Kunj's phone chimed, breaking the rhythm of his cooking. He glanced at the screen and saw the name "Jiya" flashing. With a knowing smile, he answered the call, ready for whatever his college friend had to share.

Jiya's voice came through the phone, laced with excitement. "Kunj! You won't believe the good news I have to share! I need to see you right now!"

Kunj chuckled at Jiya's infectious enthusiasm. "That sounds great, Jiya, but I'm in the middle of making dinner. How about you join us? I can make some extra, and we can catch up over a meal. How does that sound?"

Jiya, not missing a beat, replied eagerly, "That sounds perfect! I'll be there soon." With that, she abruptly ended the call, leaving Kunj amused by her childlike impatience.

He shook his head, muttering to himself, "She never changes, does she?" But a smile never left his face, knowing that their evening was about to take an unexpected and delightful turn with the arrival of his dear friend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🛬
The next day was one of great anticipation for Yuvraaj. He had landed at the Indian airport and, after weeks of being away, he was filled with excitement and longing to see his beloved husband, Kunj. He could hardly contain his joy as he sat in the taxi on the way home.

As the taxi winded through the bustling streets of their hometown, Yuvraaj daydreamed about Kunj's reaction upon seeing him. He imagined wrapping Kunj in a tight embrace and twirling him around, feeling the warmth of his presence once again. He could almost feel the softness of Kunj's cheek against his lips as he planted a kiss of longing.

When the taxi finally pulled up in front of their home, Yuvraaj practically leaped out, his heart racing with excitement. He rang the doorbell, his anticipation building with each passing second.

As the door swung open, Yuvraaj was ready to enact his twirling and kissing plan. He scooped up the man who stood there in his arms and spun him around with a joyful laugh, his heart brimming with love.

But to his shock, when he set the man down and looked into his eyes, it wasn't Kunj but a complete stranger. The man scolded Yuvraaj for his sudden and unexpected intrusion.

Yuvraaj blushed and stumbled over his apologies, trying to explain that he had mistaken him for someone else. But before the bewildered man could respond, the sound of laughter echoed from deeper inside the house.

Yuvraaj followed the laughter and was met with the sight of Jiya and Kunj, who were practically doubled over with mirth.

He looked back and forth between the man he had mistakenly twirled and his laughing husband and friend. Confusion etched across his face, he finally asked, "What's happening here?"

Kunj tried to control his laughter and said, "Yuvraaj, meet Kabir, Jiya's boyfriend. He's the one you twirled in the air just now. Jiya and Kabir stayed over last night, and we all had dinner together."

Yuvraaj's eyes widened in realization. He remembered Jiya as Kunj's college friend, the one who had warned him about making Kunj sad. And now, he had twirled her boyfriend in the air, a prospect he had never anticipated.

As Kabir's initial surprise and annoyance faded, he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Yuvraaj. A unique welcome, I must say."

Jiya, still giggling, chimed in, "Your husband is hilarious, Kunj!"

Kunj planted a kiss on Yuvraaj's cheek and said, "He certainly knows how to make an entrance, doesn't he?"

Feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement, Yuvraaj nodded and chuckled along with the rest of them. Kunj then suggested that Yuvraaj go freshen up, while he and Jiya prepared lunch.

As Yuvraaj went to his room to change, he couldn't help but smile at the unusual welcome he had received. It was a memorable and hilarious start to his return.

After lunch and pleasant conversation, Kabir and Jiya bid their goodbyes, leaving Yuvraaj and Kunj alone. Yuvraaj, looking at Kunj with a mischievous glint in his eyes, decided to take advantage of the situation.

He winked at Kunj, and before Kunj knew it, Yuvraaj had pounced on him, shouting, "I'm getting you for this!" Kunj let out a playful shriek and sprinted away, Yuvraaj hot on his heels.

Laughter and playful screams filled the house as they raced through the rooms, playing their own unique version of tag. Yuvraaj's playful threat turned into a loving chase, as he couldn't wait to catch and hold his husband in his arms.

The fun continued until Yuvraaj finally cornered Kunj in their bedroom. He pulled Kunj close, their hearts pounding with adrenaline, and then he kissed him deeply, a passionate affirmation of the love they shared.

As their lips met, the sounds of laughter and joyful memories echoed around them, reminding them that love could be both playful and profound. They held each other close, cherishing the moment and the beautiful chaos of their life together.