008

╔═*

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

"Oh yeah? Come on, what's the real reason, farmer Dan? Because that line from earlier was completely bullshit."

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

The streets of
Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Everyone was packing up to leave for their apartments shortly after Leah had returned.

"Leah, are you sure?" Lily asked worriedly as Alex put a comforting hand on her shoulder. The four of them stood in a corner outside the restaurant, a few feet away from everyone.

"Yes, Lily. For the third time, I'll be fine!" Aliyah said, rolling her eyes, slightly amused at how concerned they were. It's just a few blocks away from the hotel.

"Can't you call your brother?" Alex asked, but she just shook her head.

"I don't want to bother him any longer. He needs a break, and I'm giving the old man the night off from playing chaperone."

Lily sighed, knowing that once Aliyah's mind was set on something, there was no way of changing it. She looked around and spotted Daniel talking to Max, Lando, and Charles, who were about to leave. That's when an idea popped into her head.

"Hey, Daniel!" She smiled and waved him over. She caught both groups' attention, wondering what she was up to.

"Howdy ladies and Alex, what can I do for ya'll this fine evening?" He smiled, rocking on his feet while his hands were fidgeting inside the pockets of his hoodie.

"Your apartment is near the hermitage, right?"

"Yeah, it is. Why?" Now, he was suspicious, and so were the others. Her friends knew she was up to no good, especially with that innocent smile on her face.

"That's great! Leah is staying there, and she wants to walk home. Can you accompany her?" she smiled.

But Daniel was just surprised. He looked at her with wide eyes. He opened his mouth but seemingly nothing came out.

Aliyah looked just as surprised and confused. "Now, Lily, that's not necessary." She was about to interject but someone cut her off before she could

"Yes! Daniel would be happy to!" Max smiled, stepping forward with a bright smile on his face and patting Daniel's shoulder. With Lando and Charles nodding behind, they might have been eavesdropping since the start.

"I would," he whispered. But Max just gave him a look. Like, was he serious right now?

"I mean, yeah, I would, no problem," he smiled, getting where Max was.