Chapter 26

Y/n was proud of herself for staying awake for the entire movie. She was even prouder when she started a small argument with Henry, which left the boy scowling and Wanda smirking into her shoulder.

"Harry would not have been a Slytherin, that's so cliche."

"It's cliche for a good reason Henry, he's obviously not smart enough for Ravenclaw-"

"Say that again about my boy Harry, I dare you."

"He's not smart enough for Ravenclaw and while he's loyal, he has too much self preservation for Hufflepuff. That, plus the fact that he was obviously manipulated into Gryffindor means that he truly belongs in Slytherin." Y/n had ended her tirade with tightly crossed arms and a small smile as she watched Henry flounder for a response.

"Give up kid, she obviously knows what she's talking about." Agatha drawled, raising her glass of wine towards y/n. "She wins, now shut up so I can comprehend the three headed dog." Y/n threw a smile her way, feeling victorious.

"That's my smart girl." The words were murmured low in y/n's ear, and she ducked her head to hide her blush as Wanda wrapped her arms tighter around her waist, pulling the girl flush against her.

Agatha smirked at the interaction, catching y/n's eye and letting her gaze linger for a second before slowly returning her attention to the screen.

Y/n felt her face warming under the brunette's brief scrutiny. She could still feel the heat of Agatha's eyes on her. The blue had faded from piercing into something dark and smoky, and it intrigued y/n. She watched the woman's eyes for a few more moments, noting the way they crinkled at the edges when she smiled.

'Her eyes are one of the most alluring things about her.'

'Get out of my head Wanda.'

Wanda had a knowing look in her eyes when y/n turned to look at her. Her fingers started rubbing small circles against y/n's hip as the girl shifted into a more comfortable position.

'She's not as bad as I originally thought.' Y/n admitted, feeling Wanda smile against her neck as the words reached her.

'I'm aware.'

'You don't have to sound so smug about it.'

Y/n winced slightly at the sharp pinch Wanda gave her in response. Agatha's eyes found hers once more, her brows slightly furrowed as she looked for an answer as to why y/n had moved. Her eyes tracked the slight movement of Wanda's hand underneath the blanket as the redhead resumed stroking y/n's thighs. Blue eyes met y/n's, and Agatha smirked.

Y/n quickly turned her head towards the screen, feeling her face heat up at the thought of Agatha watching them.

'Now there's a fun thought.'

Wanda stifled a chuckle into y/n's shoulder as the girl squirmed.

'I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you darling? Agatha watching while I do depraved things to you?'

Y/n's mind took that sentence and ran with it. She started imagining those dark blue eyes, watching as Wanda punished her. The hot trails her gaze would leave behind on y/n's overheated body while Wanda fucked into her. Those long fingers mixed with Wanda's heated touch until it overwhelmed her.

'No. Just watching, I don't want anyone else touching what's mine.'

Y/n's head cleared, and she shot Wanda a look.

"I love when Gryffindor wins the house cup," Henry said wistfully, completely unaware of the heated looks Wanda and y/n were sending each other. "It's nice that Harry can end his year on a happy note."