Chapter 5

BentleySixx: In the process of having my own gym built at home but until then, I am still active at my usual gym

6,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

Growing up as the son of Nikki Sixx meant that I got to experience a lot of adventurous shit and grow up around the the wildest people. Tommy Lee used to sneak me beers as a teen and take me on camping trips with some of his daughters.

I did end up losing my virginity to Jennifer Lee who I dated for a period of time but I think that our romance really stemmed from having similar life experiences and constantly being around eachother. Although we no longer have any romantic interests in eachother, she is still one of the coolest people that I know.

"This guys has been killing it." I tell Neels as I throw my arm around Jaden's shoulders. "You need to see the shit that he's working on."

Jaden starts going red which makes me laugh.

"If Bentley is complimenting you then I guess it's true." Neels smiles as he greets Jaden with a handshake. "That guy doesn't like to compliment anyone since he thinks that he's the best."

"I am the best."

"Not better than me." Tommy Lee walks out of the booth with a big grin on his face. "Nobody is better than Tommy fucking Lee."

"I told ya." My dad laughs as he sits besides the mixing board. "This delusional fucker might be your real father."

"Probably." I chuckle while leaning back against the wall. "Tommy is not even on my level."

Motley Crue is gearing up to release some music for when they go back on tour so my dad invited us over to Tommy's house to watch them record shit. I always find it interesting to see how other bands work and I will say that although they are dedicated to their craft, SoulTies is still a million times better.

"Don't forget that you came from these nuts." Tommy jokes as he grabs his crotch and shakes them infront of me. "I may need to introduce Jaden to his older brother."

"Dad." Jaden pulls a face at the crude joke while the rest of us laugh. "You're so cringe."

"And you fucking love it." Tommy pulls his son over to him before kissing his head. "Sing some of the music you've been working on."

"No."

"Sing to me." I tell the young boy who is pretty talented and if I see where he's at vocally then I could train him to join us on tour as an opening act.

" I tell the young boy who is pretty talented and if I see where he's at vocally then I could train him to join us on tour as an opening act