We Meet Again

Y/n POV:

I walked out of Monty Golf , and I found nothing, but Monty playing Golf. I then decided to look in Roxy Raceway. I walked in the entrance to find Roxanne leaning against the wall."Find him yet?" She says smirking.

I was annoyed." I thought I told u to go to ur room!"

"So its okay for Monty to play his game but not for me?"

"WERE ALL ON LOCKDOWN!"

"Why didn't u stop him then?"

"Cause he is more responsible!"

"Oh because I'm a girl!?"

"NO!"

"I saw u locked Chica up!"

"Cause she kept getting into the GARBAGE, and like I said YOU GUYS ARE LESS RESPONSIBLE THAN FREDDY, AND MONTY!"

"Cause were girls!"

"No I didn't say th-"

"Sure sounds like it."

"Look Roxanne if  u don't go back to ur room I am going to make u"

"Do it then...Shortie"

I blushed in embarrassment, and grabbed Roxanne by the tail, and tried to drag her back to her room, but she was too heavy due the to fact that she was made of metal...

"Give up yet Shortie?"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT OR I WILL CALL U METAL HEAD!"

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Metal head..."

Roxanne started to chase me I knew she would so it was part of my plan for her to chase me into her room. Once I arrived I hid behind the door she ran in, and tackles me. Welp...that didn't go as planned...

"TAKE IT BACK!"

"NO!"

"I SWEAR TO GO Y/N IF YOU DON'T TAKE THAT BACK I WILL KILL YOU!"

"DO IT THEN!"

Roxanne held her fist up, also holding my wrists down. I flinched, and looked the other way squinting my eyes preparing for pain.

Then once I didn't feel anything I looked up to see Roxanne dropping her fist, and getting off of me."You're lucky shortie..." She said, and sat on her couch.

"What made u change ur mind?"

"Don't worry about it..."

"Roxanne..."

I went to sit by her, and looked at her, she looked at me, and then looked down. I sighed, and put my hand on her shoulder." If u ever need to talk then let me know...okay?"

Roxanne just nodded, and didn't say anything, as I got up, and rubbed her head, and walked out of the room. I knew something was wrong with her, but I didn't know exactly what...

369 Words T____T