I guess i'm close to you too....

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the couch in the Lobby watching Monty, and Freddy play checkers, and Chica, and Roxanne thumb war. I looked at Roxanne,and smiled. Then Roxy looked at me, and noticed it and smiled back.

I blushed,and looked away. Roxy then walked over, and sat by me." Hey Cutie~"

CUTIE!?

"Oh-Uh Hey...Roxanne..."

"You watching these Idiots play checkers even though Monty keeps losing?"

"SHUT UP ROXANNE!"

"YOU SHUT UP SNOUT MOUTH!"

I laughed, and made eye contact with Roxanne on accident." Uh...I like ur e-eyes..."

"Thanks..."

"Uh Roxanne?"

"Hm?"

"Can I talk to u in private?"

"Uh..Sure?"

Me, and Roxanne walked into a bathroom,and she leaned agaisnt the wall with her arms crossed."Soo...whats up?"

"Uh what did u mean last night when u said u didn't wanna lose me?"

"Uh...look I get close to people a lot and soon once I get close to them theres no going back..."

"Oh...so ur close to me..."

"Yeah..."

"Oh well I guess I'm close to you too..."

Roxanne blushes, and looks the other way,and then walks up to me, and grabs my face, and kisses me.

Roxy then pulls away, and runs into the hall.

I open the door, and see her run to her room,and jump on the couch burying her face in the pillow. I place my hand on my mouth,and turn bright red.

What the...

(207 Words)T_T