Pilot

Leora=Scarlet is an gae

Ellie Smith=Stargirlshooter

Randy Cunningham=Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja

Ruby=Mutant-Girl013

Ash Ketchum, Nessa, Bea, Allister=Pokemon

Spiderman=Spectacular Spiderman

It begins in a dark room where a boy named Morty is sleeping in his bed...Then a drunken blue-haired man named Rick came into his room with a beer bottle as he turned on the light of the room.

Rick: (stumbles drunkenly on the floor) Morty! You gotta come on. You got--... you gotta come with me.

Morty: (waking up and rubbing his eyes) What, Rick? What's going on?

Rick: I got a surprise for you, Morty. E-Ellie and Leora are also coming with us too. 

Morty: It's the middle of the night. What are you talking about? 

Rick: (spills his drink on his grandson's bedsheet) Come on, I got a surprise for you. (drags Morty by the ankle) Come on, hurry up. (pulls Morty out of his bed and into the hall) We gotta go, gotta get outta here, come on. Got a surprise for you Morty.

Morty: Ow! Ow! You're tugging me too hard!

Rick Spaceship

Then we see Rick riding the ship in the sky with 3 of his grandkids, Morty, a 6-year-old girl named Ellie seemed surprised by the ship her grandpa made but 14-year-old girl Leora looks tired just like her stepbrother Morty.

Rick: (took a drink while driving through the night sky) What do you think of this... flying vehicle, Guys? I built it outta stuff I found in the garage.

Ellie: Yes Grandpa Rick this is cool!

Leora: (tired) Yeah...cool.

Morty: Yeah, Rick... I-it's great. Is this the surprise?

Rick: Guys. I had to... I had to do it. I had— I had to— I had to make a bomb, Guys. I had to create a bomb.

Ellie: A-b-bomb?

Leora: A BOMB?!

Morty: What?! A bomb?!

Rick: We're gonna drop it down there just get a whole fresh start, Morty. Create a whole fresh start.

Ellie: But what about mom, dad, summer, and Mr. Snuffles?

Leora: What has gotten into you?!

Morty: T-t-that's absolutely crazy!

Rick: Come on, Guys. Just take it easy, Guys. T-this is all for Morty. It's gonna be good. Right now, we're gonna go pick up your little friend Jessica.

Morty: Jessica? From my math class?

Ellie: Who Jessica?

Leora: Morty Crush.

Morty: (embarrassed) Sush Sis!

Rick: (puts an arm around Morty's shoulders before drinking his beer) When I drop the bomb you know, I want you to have somebody, you know? I want you to have the thing. I'm gonna make it like a new Adam and Eve, and you're gonna be Adam.

Morty: Ohh...

Rick: And Jessica's gonna be Eve.

Morty: Whhhh-wha?!