Chaeyoung - Festival fun

First off sorry for the delay!

Second I went to see Twice for the first time and it's a concert I am never getting over! Pretty sure half of them interacted with me and I was really fucking close! They're the best girls!

Third this oneshot refers to drugs, please do not take drugs off strangers. I mean don't do drugs anyway but especially not off randoms.

.............................

It was late evening one summer night, Chaeyoung and I were just hanging out in her room. Uni was over for another year, we'd discuss all the activities we planned to do over the summer break whether with friends or just us two. Her room was hip and trendy, she had vinyls upon vinyls then an old school flag hung above the bed that had a map of the world on it was slightly discoloured giving it that vintage look. Overall the room had a rustic look, which gave a warm and homey feel.

Last summer we had discussed about going to a festival and it never came off, this year however I had a surprise for her as a couple of her favourite artists were going to Glastonbury. Somehow I managed to snag tickets to it earlier in the year when I made a note of the on sale in my calender.

With only a few weeks to go it came to the time to surprise her as we lay in each others arms on her bed, I shifted my weight so I could look at her.

"Chae.....I have something to tell you....." I started ominously and she frowned looking a touch worried. Moving again I broke away from her touch and sat up resting my weight on one of my palms.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" She asked uneasy placing a hand on my thigh.

"Yess........just so you know.......I booked a surprise camping trip its in a couple of weeks." I vaguely told her and I saw the fear leave her body at my words she was no longer troubled but quirked a brow at me. "Oh cool! Sounds fun! where to?" She questioned with enthusiasm.

I knew she would atleast be up for camping she loves doing stuff like that and being with nature but this what I'm about to tell her is a whole different ball game. "Glastonbury." I stated and I saw her process my words furrowing her brow before letting her mouth fall open.

"What!?"

"I got our tickets to Glasto babe....." I confirmed and she launched herself at me hugging me tightly knocking me down onto the matress. "OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD! THIS IS CRAZY.......YOU GOT TICKETS!" She randomly let out due to her excitement as my arms slipped around her back.

"I did......I got organised and just went for it. I know we had talked about it." I said while she was beaming uncontrollably her dimples extremely prominent.

"A few of my favs are performing!" The blonde let out, her body weight fully on me while she looked at me.

"I know.....that's also why I was so happy to get them." I added softly, she bent down connecting our lips in a loving way." I love you!" She stated as she pulled away.

"I love you to.......let's start planning." I returned joyously.

...................

In no time the festival was upon us, we poured vast amount of time planning everything out with all the equipment we'd need, knowing that some of it we probably would just ditch at the end. Then also planning out schedule of our main sets we wanted to see and potential others along the way.

Ofcourse outfits were a must too, this was totally my girlfriends forte and she had pretty swiftly picked out her clothes. Some stuff I was undecided on and Chaeyoung swayed for my outfit picks.

The car journey was fun, running off the high and excitement of attending the famous festival. We jammed out in the car to our favourite artists and took turns for the drive doing half each. All in all it took around 4 and a half hours, then you hastily get knocked back down to earth when you reach the entrance, queuing to get in was a long wait, tiring and tedious.