Sana - Test drive pt4

I'm sorry not sorry I got carried away with a part 4. This is the last I promise and will try and get going with some of the suggestions from my last post. Feel free to still comment on that ⬅️

.........................

Y/n stirred awake as her body clock woke her up, even on weekends she didn't manage to stay in bed for a proper lie in.

Glancing to the side Sana was still fast asleep her hair wild and across the pillow, the covers slightly down on her body revealing the soft skin on her upper back, the contours of her spine as she lay there peacefully.

It still hadn't quite sunk in for Y/n that they were a couple now, to land a woman so divine like Minatozaki-Hirai Sana. It was as if Aphrodite herself had bestowed Y/n with luck.

She checked the time and thought she better get up and can make them both some coffee. Before that Y/n decided to take a quick shower, then proceeded to brew the coffee.

She carried the mugs back to the bedroom placing them down on the bedside table, feeling a little guilty to have to disturb what looked like a great sleep for Sana.

"Sana.......Sana, baby?" Y/n spoke gently rocking her body with her hand, a few seconds later she heard faint groan. The body under the covers began moving, the brunette then lifter her head turning it towards Y/n as her eyes squinted and blinked.

"Is it possible for you to not be pretty or cute...." Y/n commented and due to Sanas sleepy state it didn't fully register to her.

Nevertheless she gave a small smile. "Morning...." She croaked and adjusted herself fully to lean against the head board pulling up the covers to hide her modesty.

"Morning, I made you coffee." Y/n said grabbing the other mug to offer it to her girlfriend. Sana carefully took it and thanked her taking a sip.

They sat in a comfortable silence while Sana gradually woke up and drank down their coffees. During which Y/n kept stealing glances at the Japanese.

"Do you think I'm going to vanish into thin air or something?" Sana questioned raising a brow with slight amusement.

"Huh....what, what do you mean?" Y/n asked confused, placing the mugs back on the table.

"You keep looking at me like at any moment I'm going to disappear." Sana told her.

Y/n faintly blushed. "Ohh.....sorry I just still....this, us....its still uhh.....waahhh for me." Gesturing with her hands chuckling as she failed to articulate fully what she meant instead saying gibberish.

Sana understood endeared by Y/n, who could be so bold and confident yet have moments like this where she gets a little timid. "Waahh?......you're lucky we were friends before this so I actually do understand what you mean." Sana leant over to Y/n side of the bed holding up the bed sheet. "I would kiss you to make sure you know it's real but I have coffee breath so no." Sana lightly said.

Y/n eyes darted down to where the brunettes hand was, the valley between her breast visible and she swallowed hard. "I think you right in front of me with only a sheet covering you is enough to convince me."

Sana giggled at her words. "Want me to drop it for you to make sure?" She challenged mischievously.

"No, no I'm with the reality now, I'm okay." Y/n replied. The next thing she knew Sana slipped out the bed completely naked and glanced over her shoulder at Y/n. "I'm going to go shower....."

The boldness of Sana left Y/n speechless, she loves to toy with her and she knew it was going to be worse now they had the label, Y/n wasn't sure how she was going to cope with the vixen that was Sana.