Genya Shinazugawa x female reader

(Yn pov)

I was going to Shinobu's because I got a bit hurt when I was training when I was walking to Shinobu's I saw Genya I was going to talk to Genya but he walked right passed me I thought maybe he had a bad day. I just finished seeing Shinobu and I thought I should go see Genya and talk to him I soon got to Genya's!

(Genya's pov)

I heard a knock at the door and opened it "Yn" I said confused but happy she's here. "Genya? Hello??" I looked at Yn, and then remember that she was there "Yes?" I said she smiled and said "It looked like you were lost in you're thoughts " still smiling. "Oh no I'm good" I said with a small blush on my face.

(Yn pov)

It look like Genya was blushing but I just ignored it I the ask if I could stay he just nod we then started talking it was now late I was going to leave but then it started raining really hard like if you when out for a few seconds your going to be drenched in water Genya soon heard the rain and looked out and saw how hard it was raining and ask if I want to stay I just nodded not wanting to be rude and say no.   Genya soon got some of his clothes and said I could wear them for to night I smiled at him and went to put the clothes on they were a bit big on me but that was fine, me and Genya were just talk for a bit then he went to grab something I was there now by myself and I was just thinking of thinks soon Genya came out with some blankets and pillows he said we could have a sleepover maybe of course I said yes it was really dark now but I was painting Genya's nail green and yellow I thought it looked good on him Genya said we should do something else because his nails were drying I said we can tell stories he nodded he told a scary story but it was just funny his nails soon dried and we started to get a bit sleepy and we decided we should go to sleep I when to sleep first and then Genya.

(3 person pov)

Yn and Genya were basically just cuddling when they were sleeping.

———————————————————————————————————-

I'm so sorry that you had to read that it was so bad😭😭😭.    I didn't know what I was doing