Mitsuri x male reader

(Y/n pov)

"We have a hashira meeting because some kid was helping a demon or something" I told Mitsuri my girlfriend as she got out of bed, a bit after I did to and then we both started to get ready for the hashira meeting mitsuri asked me to braid her hair which I did I was pretty good with that stuff. 

We soon left for the meeting and we got there me and mitsuri relationship was a secret that none of the hashiras knew except for me and mitsuri of course.

The meeting had not yet started so I went over to talk with Obanai and Sanemi we started chatting about random stuff I noticed the little girls coming out to announce  the masters arrival.

They then announced him, as he walked out we bowed showing our respect. "ITS NICE TO SEE YOU IN GOOD HEALTH MASTER" Rengoku boomed, why must he always be this loud.

"my children today id like to discuss this child whos sister was turned my Michael blah bleh blah..."

I didn't feel like listening to him, I was to bored, I looked over to Mitsuri her soft sakura mochi colored braids resting on her shoulders her soft emerald eyes glistening in the soft summer morning light.

I was so lucky to have her but I don't know how the other hashira would react if they found out. Don't get me wrong I wanna tell them but if the don't like it that will be hard on both me and on especially Mitsuri.

I turned my attention back to the master "Anyways children you will all have a night  and day off. I know how hard you all have  been working,  bonding and relaxing can also make us stronger for coming battels.

"I'm sorry master but who will be working, the demons don't take a break?" Shinobu butted in. "I have the other demon slayers on missions and if we really need someone ill send a crow but please enjoy your time it starts tomorrow.

Hmm a night off! What would I do, wait mitsuri and I haven't gone on a date in forever I have to start planning!

I had just relised there was some kid we were talking about at the meeting. But I think he saved a demon or smth  I wasn't paying attention its probably not important hes just going to die cause he broke the code.

I decided that id take Mitsuri on a walk to a beautiful meadow and set up a picnic but I would need Obanai and Sanemis help! I walked into our estate sending a message to Obanai by crow I got into bed and curled up next to misturi who had already fallen asleep.

I pulled her close, drifting off to sleep as I thought about what would happen tomorrow.

(TEE HEE THERE WILL BE PT 2 BUT IM LAZY RN I had caps lock on sorry but whateverrrrr uwu I hope you liked that. I want a chicken sandwich rn :((((((( BYE)