21

-After the party-

RECAP: "Happy birthday Mariposa"

"Andy?" Her tone filled with disbelief. Before her stood a boy around 5'11, longish dark hair and brown eyes. On his neck was a chain with a A on it.

Sobs filled her body as she ran to hug her brother. "Shhh I know Mariposa" he hugged her tightly. The group stared confused at the pair. Angelica sniffled deeply before pulling away. She faced the group.

"Guys this is Andrew, my brother" her voice wavered. The boy gave a goofy grin and shook hands with Conrad. Everyone flocked to him asking questions. Angelica wrapped Jeremiah into a big hug. "I have so many questions I just-"

"Belly?" Cassie questioned as the girl came stumbling down the stairs. Everyone turned to the very drunk 16 year old. "This is bullshit" she started. "He promises to love you forever? I didn't know you were into such blind girls" she glared at Conrad.

"Let's get you up to bed" Nicole stepped forward only to be pushed off. "You're real oblivious you know that? And stupid" she spat at Angelica. "Oh this bitch needs to be put down" Angelica got ready to lunge at her when Jeremiah jumped to hold her back.

"I mean you have someone trying to literally harm you and you just can't see it!" Belly said. Angelica's eyebrows knitted together "Wait....what did you just say?" Angelica asked belly.

"Cassie isn't your friend. I might have wanted to take Conrad from you but she was helping me get him. Helped me contact Aaron and everything" belly slurred. Nicole held her awkwardly trying to pull her away.

Angelica's eyes snapped to the blondes as her heart hammered in her ears. "What? Don't believe her, she's drunk jelly" Cassie said. However her teeth nawed violently on her bottom lip and her eyes were glossy. She was lying. "You dumb fucking bitch" Angelica marched toward her.

Cassie's eyes went wide and belly's did too. Cassie, remembering what Angelica did to pass girls, ran. Angelica shoved belly to the ground knocking the wind out of the drunk girl.

She chases Cassie through the house and even pushed her into a couple walls with Conrad and Andy chasing after her. Steven got ahold of Angelica holding the girls apart. "Will you stop it!" Cassie cried.

"Are you crying? You betrayed me and you're fucking crying?" Angelica asked is disbelief.

"What's going on?"Andrew asked. "This psychotic-" Cassie stopped herself as she seen Angelica's face change. "Im psychotic? You're the fucking psycho, bitch! Cassie so help me when I get my hands on you I'm going to fuck you up" Angelica snapped.

By now everyone was watching the drama. Conrad picked up Angelica and carried her away.

Later that evening Angelica knocked on Cassie's door that she locked herself in. "What kind of fucking friend are you? Cassie open the fucking door" the girl said. She was met with silence. "You're a coward you know that?" Her voice began to waver.

"Belly trying to steal my boyfriend is one thing. But you trying to help her?and Aaron?" The girl tried to blink away a few tears. "I would have never done that shit to you.". Her voice broke completely.

Tears streaming down her face. "Never. I loved you, you were my sister. How could you do that? to me! Cassie we've been like sisters since we were kids!" Angelica cried.

"What the fuck did I do to deserve this?" Angelica sobbed weakly at the door. Cassie cried hysterically on the other side listening to her friend. "I never meant to hurt you! Angie I'm sorry" Cassie whined.

"Fuck you Cassandra. I want you gone by tomorrow morning. Gone." The Latina snapped before walking away. She entered Conrad's room where the boys sat.

"Aw mi mariposa" Andrew frowned as he watched his sister cuddle into Conrad's side and cry. The boys gave her sorrow filled looks. The girls had been so close so how could Cassie have done such a thing to her own best friend?

The boys figured maybe she was in love with Conrad as well. However that was very far of the truth. It was Angelica she was in love with.

That night while everyone was sleep Angelica slipped out to the beach. The cold breeze creeping up her arms. "I knew I'd find you out here" Cassie spoke. Angelica didn't bother to speak or even look at her.

"I've been hopelessly in love with you since we were 13. I guess I just noticed how belly felt about Conrad I figured this was my chance. When you guys got together it broke me," the blonde took a deep breath.

"I never intended on hurting you. Truthfully I was counting on Conrad to mess up on his own. That doesn't excuse anything, but I'm saying this one last time. Angie at least look at me".

Angelica turned to stare at she blonde before her. "I-" she cut Cassie off instantly with a smack. "Shut up." Angelica said. She stepped forward "trust me Cassandra.This is only the beginning" a smile slid onto Angelica's face.

Cassandra stood stunned. This wasn't the Angelica she knew. The way she looked at her made Cassie shiver. Nothing but disgust filled Angelica's eyes. Cassie desperately tried to blink away tears as she watched the girl disappeared up into the house.