The red House

In such a superficial world where money and power controls everything, it is not a Judge who decides whether you are innocent or not but rather the money in your pocket. We live in a semi-Futuristic world in which Yokais, Han'yō and humans coexist; however, despite living in the same Metropolis, there are still certain inequalities and discrimination between species. While the Yokais enjoyed a wealthy life full of luxuries, the Humans and Han'yōs have to settle for a humble and impoverished life, working hard from house to house as servants working for the families of the Wealthy Yokais. This is where we meet our Protagonist Akako. . Akako is a Han'yō (Half-Demon) who, like other Han'yō, worked in a Yokai house.
Wealthy people with whom She is very close friends. Akako has no memories of her childhood, the only one of her parents she remembers is her dad, but the memory is very poor since the only thing she remembers about her father is his peculiar smile and a short phrase that said "Don't forget that I love you." As for his Mother, his memories of her are also a little blurry, the only thing he remembers is her long and beautiful hair. For a time Akako's life seemed calm but everything changed radically. One day while she was working she was surprised by her colleagues and her bosses who had prepared her for her 15th birthday. Akako was very moved by the party and everyone had an incredible time. But the next morning, news was released stating that one of the Servants of the Red House was brutally murdered in Punta de Espada, something that scandalized everyone in the city. It did not take long for the authorities to begin investigating. The news reaches the ears of Akako and her companions, Kazumi, one of her friends, comments that she does not have much hope that the authorities will do something because, being a simple Human servant, she doubts that anyone will care because humans are like garbage to her. the Yokais and more because this Involves one of the Richest and Most Important Families in the entire country, it is most likely that they will not do anything as usual. Given this comment, Akako doubts if what she said is true but in the end she decides that it is true. That doesn't involve her anyway. The next day Akako is called by her boss, when she arrives with him is Police Chief Kagerou Kishin. When she sees her Kagerou is paralyzed, her appearance becomes familiar to him as if he had seen her before. Akako greets him kindly and takes a seat, Kagerou coming out of shock proceeds to explain the situation to Akako. It turns out that he, along with the authorities, are investigating the death of the Red House Maid and therefore needed someone to infiltrate the Red House to further investigate her death. Akako hesitates whether to accept or not but remembering Kazumi's comment, Akako accepts because he believes that Kazumi should know that not all Youkai are the same. Later in a Taxi she was taken to the Red House to apply as a Maid, When she arrives she is greeted by one of the Maids of the house then taken to the living room to wait for Oyuki The lady of the house. When Oyuki arrives and sees her, she freezes instantly, Akako realizes this and tries to help her but Oyuki only pushes her away, then Oyuki asks a favor from Akako who was smiling, Akako, very confused, does so, revealing her macabre hidden smile, this It scared Oyuki even more that he decided to hire her anyway. Oyuki took Akako to the maids' quarters. Oyuki warned her that from now on she will have to work during the day and clean at night. When everyone in the house fell asleep, Akako stayed awake to continue cleaning but suddenly she heard a strange noise from a room. Since it was very dark, she couldn't see well. Unexpectedly, a bright red glow caught Akako's attention when she approached the door. She hesitated whether to go in or not but in the end she decided to leave because she was afraid of being fired. The following nights were the same, the beautiful bright red glow kept calling her to enter the room but Akako, no matter how curious she was, couldn't because she would be risking being fired. One day she asked her classmates about the strange red glow that came out of that room, but none of them wanted to tell her anything. When night fell, Akako was again cleaning at night when suddenly the Strange Red glow came back again, Akako He didn't know what to do but this time his curiosity got the better of him and he decided to go to the room. When he entered he discovered that the red glow was coming from a Red Katana. Akako, dazzled by the beauty of red, decides to try to touch her but when doing so she has Disturbing Visions of the past, so many that she had to lie on the ground to calm down. Once the visions were gone Akako still had the desire to touch the sword, when she did it again luckily nothing happened to her, the Strange Red Glow disappeared but the Red tone of the sword did not go away, when she looked at the other edge of the Sword He saw the name "Akako (アカコ)" written on it. Again the red glow returned and Akako realized that there was someone else in the room, suddenly a male voice whispered in her ear "Don't forget that I love you." Akako recognized this phrase, she quickly turned around, and with the reflection From the red glow she saw a male figure who asked her to come closer. Akako was afraid so she asked the strange figure to come closer so she could see it better. The strange figure obeyed and approached her slowly. Akako used the red glow to illuminate the face of the strange figure. When she did so, she revealed a face. bloody and scarred. Terrified, Akako drops the sword and moves away from him and then runs out of the room. The following nights were torment for Akako, because of this she suffered terrible insomnia due to the trauma that that experience left her, which caused her great fatigue that greatly affected her work, which was noticed by Oyuki who kept telling her that she should sleep. But no matter how hard she tried, the bloody face of that man haunted her at night. One night after finishing cleaning I went to sleep at exactly 12:00 at night when he was about to fall asleep he heard loud noises coming from outside, to find out where they were coming from he went to the living room to find out what was happening but there was nothing . Everything was dark, the only thing that illuminated the house were the candles. Not seeing anything strange, Akako decided to return to her room and go to sleep. Suddenly, while she was walking, the strange red glow began to shine again, but this time more strongly than before. Akako tries to turn around but the candles that illuminated the hallway went out, leaving only the red glow as the only living light.

Slowly Akako approached the room where the red glow came from where she again came across the sword which gave off the beautiful red glow. Akako approached the sword and asked
"What do you want from me, why are you stalking me in the dark?"
The sword let out a few beats and then everything began. Suddenly, water began to come out of the sword and flowed throughout the room. Akako distanced herself a little, watching as the water in the room took on a crimson tone until it turned ruby, revealing the chilling male figure that Akako had seen previously. Covered in blood everywhere, scars all over his face, Akako was terrified, she didn't even know how to react. Akako used the glow of the sword to illuminate his face. When she did, she realized that the man's face looked very familiar. Behind all the scars and blood that ran down his body there was something more so the mysterious man let out a sentence.
"Do not forget I love you"
Accompanied by his peculiar smile. From that moment Akako knew who that man was... was he her... Father? ! But how? . With a mysterious and at the same time threatening tone the man said

"You are so beautiful my girl, the last time I saw you you were three years old"
Akako: Who are you?
"My name is Akikotsumaru Usuaka, you don't know how much I've waited to see you again my little one... My dear Akako"
Akako: No, no, it can't be D-dad!